LF An RP-PvP Realm...

90 Blood Elf Priest
Any suggestions...?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Check out the server Ravenholdt, we have a small but very friendly community, and I really think you might like it. You do not state if you wish to remain Horde or switch to Alliance, or how much rp you wish to do.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979928805?page=1#17

We are CRZ free. It is enabled but not forced on us like the other servers. Also east coast, but there are plenty of us on in the evenings. I live on West coast and I enjoy the peace and quiet while I level. PVP is not much of a problem as we are a smaller server and if you get into trouble you can ask for help.

Come and check it out and join /rp on Alliance side to talk to me, or if you prefer Horde join /horde. Chat channels for the rpers is a good way to meet people.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The Scryers ruuuuules, We don't RP much. But PvP is all around
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Shaman
The Venture Co has a smaller, but tight-knit community. We have great communication between factions and hold fun WPVP events. Last weekend we had a Wintergrasp pvp event hosted by an alliance guild, The Gathering.

Both factions have several great guilds to choose from.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]