I Doubt This Warrants A Whole Thread But..

90 Blood Elf Hunter
My belf will soon be Alliance! Just waiting for it to process! I will miss <Essence> and am grateful for their kindness and the opportunity to raid with them, which I never got to do before! Taluka and Sam, you two are way cool and I am glad I have your real id/btags! If you guys go for that Khan title I hope you consider doing it on your Alliance toons. Might be a nice break for you! If you do, I will happily help!! :D

I'll miss the red side, but I am super excited about joining the small but feisty and quirky community of the Alliance, the faction I first called home back in Wrath when I began playing WoW (wasn't on this server but still..)! My mana bomb from the Theramore scenario will soon be a lovely Theramore tabard, and this pleases me :D

I still have some hordies (though no 90s anymore) on the red side! Not sure who cares or wants it, but on the slim chance there is someone I know who is reading this who does not have my battletag but would like it, I'm sticking it in here..at least for a few days! I'd love to chat with my horde friends --whether about transmog, or just catching up and saying hi-- and stuff and things, with words and junk, etc.

Battletag: Samarrah#1604.

If you are on Alliance and want it too, then by all means take it! Our paths will soon cross if they already haven't! (just no creepy or rude people, pretty please :D )

Not sure which race to go with...we'll see...
Edited by Samarrah on 3/24/2013 6:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
/waggle
Edited by Samarrah on 3/24/2013 6:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I have the superior waggle.

/waggle
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
/waggles in greeting
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/beard?

*sigh* I'm out.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
/beard?

*sigh* I'm out.

i liked you better as a draenei.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
will you still be doing xmog contests? I've been working so hard on my next set!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Welcome to the good side.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
will you still be doing xmog contests? I've been working so hard on my next set!

I honestly don't know when we will host another one, but we've talked about doing one again, only closer to Halloween. I may not be a judge for that one, it depends on a few things...BUT if one happens (and it probably will!) I will happily support/promote it. I have spent an eternity talking about starting a transmog blog and I still would like to do that as well!!

One thing I know is that I'd like to have the Wow Factor Show come back in July to mark a year since they last came. They'd be an unbiased third party and I'd be willing to pour a lot of gold into bringing them here.

Highlight article from when they came last year:

http://wowroleplaygear.com/2012/07/31/wow-factor-us-chogall-horde-follow-up/
Edited by Samarrah on 3/24/2013 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We'll miss you!! And you're still always welcome to hop in mumble whenever you're bored!
All the lucks and wishes to you as Alliance <3
Maybe I'll have more motivation to hop on my Druid now lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
We'll miss you!! And you're still always welcome to hop in mumble whenever you're bored!
All the lucks and wishes to you as Alliance <3
Maybe I'll have more motivation to hop on my Druid now lol

Thanks so much! *HUG*

Your druid and my hunter totally need to kick it 8)
Edited by Samarrah on 3/24/2013 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
HEY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY WELCOME TO THE ALLIANCE PARTY

COMPLETE WITH HEROIC THROWING YOUR FACE
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
huehue
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]