looking for Raiding Guild

90 Worgen Druid
Hello Uther!

Unfortunately I believe my raiding guild is kinda of on the down cycle right now with active participation. Great people and I wish them nothing but the best!

I currently have a level 90 Feral/Bear tank
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/Tsalagai/simple

I also have a level 90 Fury/Arms Dps Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/Ironfoe/simple

Various other low level tunes.

My availability for raiding is best Monday thru Thursday but I can make a good deal of weekend raids. Sundays are tough for me because I work for the New York Jets and Giants and were coming into season shortly.

Thank you for taking the time to read! Please consider me for active participation in your future raids!
Tsalagai- AKA BRIAN
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hello! Insidious is looking for melee dps for our main group, our main raid time is 7:30 on saturday but we also do a lot of raiding on week days. Pst me if interested!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Hey there :D

Relentless is currently looking for tanks to nicely round out our raid rosters.

Just a quick run down - we are by no means a hardcore raiding guild, or even a guild that is specifically classified as "raiding". However, we *do* down bosses, and get content finished. Currently 16/16 & 1/12 (mighty close to getting Horridon down).

We are a guild that enjoys hanging out with one another, running dailies, doing old raids randomly (I, personally, have a horrible transmog addiction lol), etc. We do have realm first for the Feat of Strength guild achievement Working As a Better Team, so that kind of tells you a little bit about how we are. :)

If you would like to find out more, drop a line to our Guild Master, Taryen, or send a whisper to anyone who is online since he has quite a lot of alts and may be on those. If you see me online, you are welcome to send me a tell, as well.

Happy WoWing. :D
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Oh lord, I did not even see that it was you who had posted, Bulk. D: Not trying to step on your toes or anything like that. :o/
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Family First is a fairly new guild at 15 months old and among the alli guilds were 8th on the server for atchievement points. we are still working on the MV raid and could use the help. we raid each friday 6pm server time. im currently offering an experienced raid leader 900g per week as well as a 1k gold recruitment excentive to those who can join in and help our raids as a guild member (the 1k gold is payable after 2weeks in guild) for MV raid plz have ilev 470+ and vent.

Family friendly guild, those with foul launguage need not apply :-)
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
Are you still looking for a raiding guild?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Are you still looking for a raiding guild?

^ IT'S A TRAP ^
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
^ lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]