Spartacus ending in two weeks

100 Night Elf Warrior
Two more episodes until the ending of my favorite show. Any other Spartacus aficionados among us?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I love it...Sad that its ending. But everything has to eventually.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
indeed, SPOILER***

I hope because they never actually found Spartacus's body, that he'll just get stabbed, and escape or something, not actually die.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Definitely many possibilities there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I watched the original because I was a big fan of the little-known Andy Whitfield. I watched the prequel season while he recovered, waiting patiently for the second season. When he passed on, I passed on the show.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I watched the original because I was a big fan of the little-known Andy Whitfield. I watched the prequel season while he recovered, waiting patiently for the second season. When he passed on, I passed on the show.

I know what you mean. It's still tough for me to accept the new guy, Liam McIntyre, as Spartacus. He just not as good as Andy was in the role.
Edited by Zerofury on 4/4/2013 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
I know what you mean. It's still tough for me to accept the new guy, Liam McIntyre, as Spartacus. He just not as good as Andy was in the role.

I agree. Liam does a credible job but Andy was better.
And the new Naevia (in season 2) really sucks compared to the original one.
I have not seen the current season as I do not have Starz. I got the show on DVD sets.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
They're finally getting rid of that bad show? thank the lord! PRAISE THE LORD!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Yeah it's over. I was pretty sad to see most of them die except for Naevia. I was like, "FINALLY!!!!!"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]