Isle Of Thunder Dailies-

90 Pandaren Warrior
Hi all,

Please do a daily on every toon you can on the Isle Of Thunder. Even just doing /One/ daily quest will push the participation up. The sooner we can fully unlock/conquer it the better, as Lei Shen has been defeated, which means the loot pinata dragon can spawn/be farmed once the isle is complete.

Cheers,

Sty.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Oh, I do them when I can. But dadgum it, all my midterms are RIGHT AFTER spring break. >_<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
But they're so borinngggg :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
But they're so borinngggg :(

Not when you do them flagged.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
[Does double take] Male panda to female human? That's some serious plastic surgery there...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Just have to do 1 =P. And it was male panda to male worgen to human female. =p
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Dwarf Female in there somewhere
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Human > Nelf > Draeni > Dwarf > Nelf > Human > Draeni > M Nelf > Gnome > Human > Panda > Worgen > Human. I think thats what i'm up to. Maybe a few more space goats.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I try I really do but when I log on to do dailies I just keep getting flashbacks to firelands! So many crappy dailies! lol
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I think I met you when you were a female human. And Idk why that seems to suit you best heh :P I guess it's like when people come into WoW, depending on which expansion, they like it the most.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I do them on my priest all the time. I do not think i have missed a day, Even did a few of the PVP ones too Early on.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Only one more stage to get through, people! This next stage unlocks Nalak, the Sha of Anger equivalent for this tier, so let's push push push to get him out in the open!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]