Ret PVP Gemming

90 Human Paladin
So... with the new changes, is anyone switching to all PVP power gems?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nope.

We are always number 1 kill target in arenas. So stacking resil is still the way to go.

Remember resil is passive. We have to be able to heal to get a survival benefit from pvpp.
Reply Quote
Assuming we get resilience gems + 65% baseline PvP resil, I'd imagine it'd become more valuable to stack resil since we can acquire more of it. wtb ~72% resil.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
battle fatigue is gonna be higher next patch and to compensate PvP power is getting buffed for healers/hybrid healers. in 5.3 i may try leaning towards PvP power

that said, resil is best in 5.2 and will continue to be king until proven otherwise
Reply Quote
battle fatigue is gonna be higher next patch and to compensate PvP power is getting buffed for healers/hybrid healers. in 5.3 i may try leaning towards PvP power

that said, resil is best in 5.2 and will continue to be king until proven otherwise

I've been bouncing between gemming primarily PvP Power and PvP Resil. PvP Power feels a lot more fun. The damage upgrade seems noticable. Resilience is still better, though. =/ Darn it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I switched completely to pvp power gems. Overall I seemed to gain an 11% increase in damage and a loss of about 5% resilience. With the increase in our healing I found it to be a fair trade. My surviviability hasn't dropped and I hit like a truck now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]