New Development from Pandaria

24 Night Elf Druid
Does Milly's take credit?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'd like to reserve a storefront for purposes. I'm willing to make a large down payment and monthly payments at 2x the going rate. As well as a 5% fee on all purchases in this establishment.

In return, I ask that you do not ask questions. Please ignore the steady stream of people with various physical injuries.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
If we're gonna have a mall here I recommend a bar.

A Super Bar, even.

With rockets and explosions! And fountains of beer! And if there's one thing I know Pandaren really truly enjoy, it's beer. In large quantities (Seriously have you seen a Brewmaster drink? I seriously wonder where it goes sometimes). And we can get us some Yaungol for bouncin' purposes; can't have little Pandaren kids trying to pull a fast one on us and getting in all underaged and getting our liquor license taken away. There's laws against that!

Cash only folks; open 24 hours. Free butt-kickin's for every rude customer; if the Yaungol toss you into a beer fountain 10% off your next bar tab, provided you can still talk.

Also offering 5% off coupons for Milly's.
Reply Quote
24 Night Elf Druid
05/27/2013 04:47 AMPosted by Lowmaine
Cash only folks; open 24 hours. Free butt-kickin's for every rude customer; if the Yaungol toss you into a beer fountain 10% off your next bar tab, provided you can still talk.

I'll take one!

Also offering 5% off coupons for Milly's.

I'll take one o' those also!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
I'm sorry but I side with Neltriz. Not only do I hate you little green lepers, I cannot stand by and let your kind ruin another land.
/sigh Goblins... tsk

Bring it sister, don't make me come up there! *points*

And who said I'm ruining it? Aren't you doing the same to your beloved tree by cutting down the wood and making houses? Oh and might as well take those clothes off your back, boohoo those precious cotton plants! And the leather those animals yielded?

I'm doin' these people a service! They'll get health insurance, money, protection, AND a place to buy fashionable pants!
Edited by Arralin on 5/27/2013 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Magic Mystery's
Come get your magical items here. Trinkets, rings, necklaces, spell books, enchantments for your weapons/gear, hell there may be a magic flying lantern in here somewhere.

Works out perfectly! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm sorry but I side with Neltriz. Not only do I hate you little green lepers, I cannot stand by and let your kind ruin another land.
/sigh Goblins... tsk

And who said I'm ruining it? Aren't you doing the same to your beloved tree by cutting down the wood and making houses? Oh and might as well take those clothes off your back, boohoo those precious cotton plants! And the leather those animals yielded?

I'm doin' these people a service! They'll get health insurance, money, protection, AND a place to buy fashionable pants!

"You do not hear me coming to the Harbor to lecture you about fashion, arguably a sin'dorei stereotype. Do not do so to others."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/sigh Goblins... tsk

I give and take, maintaining balance with nature. You are going to do an awful taking from the world around you, but what are you giving it? You could argue you are giving to the people, but they are not who you are taking from. You are taking from the world around you but not giving back, small green thing.

Besides, you don't have to come "up here" as you say, I could come down a little closer to your level, granted I can't bear to be eye level with you.
Edited by Vynianyx on 5/27/2013 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Besides, you don't have to come "up here" as you say, I could come down a little closer to your level, granted I can't bear to be eye level with you.

You shouldn't have said that. You should have threatened her by saying 'I would cut off your head, master Goblin, if it stood but a little higher off the ground.'
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/27/2013 09:47 PMPosted by Neltriz

You shouldn't have said that. You should have threatened her by saying 'I would cut off your head, master Goblin, if it stood but a little higher off the ground.'

((Oh but then I couldn't use my bear pun D: granted it wouldn't make much sense if it was spoken words, BUT HORRIBLE PUNS! And what would I cut her head off with? My bat staff? it can't cut through butter. The wings might flap hard enough to pop her head off though... Hmmmm...))
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Paladin
"If you're seeking to capitalize from new markets, perhaps you should invest in developing a theme park inside the Elemental Plane.

"Think of the possibilities! Sky-high roller coasters that go all the way up to Skywall, the Abyssal Maw Aquarium, Deepholm Brand Rock Candy and a chance to meet Therazane the Stonemother; its all so endless!"

*Whispers*
"Quickly, travelers; plug the Maelstrom while they're all still down there!"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
*Whispers*

*Mai looks at Sunruine and raises an eyebrow*
"Do we have a cork big enough to do that?"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
88903504960:
*Whispers*

*Mai looks at Sunruine and raises an eyebrow*
"Do we have a cork big enough to do that?"

"If we did, it begs the question as to why we did not do that when Deathwing was down there. Could have avoided the entire cataclysm with nothing but a giant cork"
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
88909299606:
((Oh but then I couldn't use my bear pun D: granted it wouldn't make much sense if it was spoken words, BUT HORRIBLE PUNS! And what would I cut her head off with? My bat staff? it can't cut through butter. The wings might flap hard enough to pop her head off though... Hmmmm...))

A necessary sacrifice for a LotR reference!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
88905100440:
I give and take, maintaining balance with nature. You are going to do an awful taking from the world around you, but what are you giving it? You could argue you are giving to the people, but they are not who you are taking from. You are taking from the world around you but not giving back, small green thing.

"And what're the pandaren going to use the Dread Wastes for? It's already long gone...we get some Arcane Bug Bombs, clean it out, BOOM location of the mall RIGHT THERE...then we clean out the trolls and the Mogu...BOOM Theme-park...

See? I ain't touchin' the rest of it, because that's prime real estate, and we also need farms, training the Hozen and Virmen to make funnel cakes, see? You're not thinking outside of the box, sweet cheeks!"
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
91605216062:
"And what're the pandaren going to use the Dread Wastes for? It's already long gone...we get some Arcane Bug Bombs, clean it out, BOOM location of the mall RIGHT THERE...then we clean out the trolls and the Mogu...BOOM Theme-park...

I REALLY don't think the Mantid are going to cooperate. And if you did resort to Arcane bombs, wouldn't that leave some sort of undesirable fallout in your mall?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
91600516672:
I REALLY don't think the Mantid are going to cooperate. And if you did resort to Arcane bombs, wouldn't that leave some sort of undesirable fallout in your mall?

That's just the NAME of the bombs, and we can nip the bud, the Mantid are just a nuisance, we deal with them like we deal with the mogu...

At the end of a pointy sword...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
91600517253:
91600516672:

That's just the NAME of the bombs, and we can nip the bud, the Mantid are just a nuisance, we deal with them like we deal with the mogu...

At the end of a pointy sword...

"But they also have pointy swords, and sticky amber, and battle tank bugs. Seems like just clearing out the place to build the mall would be more expensive than the mall itself. Plus you would have to clean up the aftermath, another huge expense.

And all of the fighting will take time, as well as the clean up. What is it you goblins say? Time is money?"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
"Could always clear it with a big bomb. Like what Garrosh did with Theramore. Should clear up nicely, just may need to fill in a hole or two."
Reply Quote
63 Human Paladin
Guys, BETTER Idea.

Let's take Eastern Kingdom's and Kalimdor's jobs, and...

I'm sorry, I just can't do it. It's TOO Easy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]