For Khaz'Modan!

90 Gnome Warrior
So I got to level 90 today and one of the things I did was pick my final level 90 talent. I've wanted to use Avatar since the new talents came out, I'd be a colossal gnome warrior. Awesome right? Mos def. Problem is when I used the spell it was less than awesome.

I definitely became a colossal gnome made of stone and death but there was definitely something missing. The trademark of the spell Avatar, the yell associated with it. But there was no yell, there wasn't a noise at all! When I saw avatar being a member of the alliance I expected to hear the familiar voice of Muradin Bronzebeard yelling in his colossus voice "For Khaz'Modan!" But it just didn't happen. How can they call it Avatar without the yell? This was the most disappointing thing since I learned that I could never fully live out my dreams of being a mountain king as storm bolt and avatar are separated.

So here's my proposition, a minor glyph available to warriors called "Glyph of the Mountain King" Whenever Avatar is activated the warrior lets out a yell for the homeland.

I suppose the horde would want a piece of this glorious cake so they could have "Glyph of the Blademaster" Whenever Avatar is activated the warrior lets out a yell. (I imagine that it could be 'For the Burning Blade!' or 'Taste my blade!')

Who knows, maybe it would even be race based but I'm fine with Khaz'Modan.

But until they put these glyphs in (which I'm sure they're coding as you read this) does anyone know the sound file link for the WarCraft 3 avatar yell? And if not that the one that Vanndar yells when in Alterac Valley?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I hope everyone can see the brevity of this situation.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The game requires much more fixes in more important areas then your silly sound motivation. You can change sound files on your own however to simulate this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The game requires much more fixes in more important areas then your silly sound motivation. You can change sound files on your own however to simulate this.

Aye, you could add making a macro for Avatar + the Soundfile
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]