Favorite Warrior Streamers

80 Tauren Druid
Who are they? Both PvP and PvE oriented.

Gogogo tyvm!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Reckful when he plays his warrior because the man is just naturally good at PvP
Bajheera for fun and enjoyment.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
watched some Bajheera it was good ty for the recommendation

Reckful seems like he plays his rogue a lot idk i guess i'll have to search more past videos

Sco the MT for Method streams a bit but he doesnt really talk or say anything so its kinda boring

any other recommendations?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
watched some Bajheera it was good ty for the recommendation

Reckful seems like he plays his rogue a lot idk i guess i'll have to search more past videos

Sco the MT for Method streams a bit but he doesnt really talk or say anything so its kinda boring

any other recommendations?

Yes I don't watch reckful for enjoyment I just do it to learn
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Any good pve warrior streamers?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Sorry :/ Don't really follow the PvE ones can't help you there.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
bump
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
oh swifty is very notable warrior streamer he is on a lot too
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
oh swifty is very notable warrior streamer he is on a lot too

I find swifty very annoying and he's not that good.

Edit: Reckful when he plays his warrior is good. He switches between war/spriest/rogue a lot though. Occasionally dk as well.

I know bobjob was playing with hoodrych the other day although hoodrych himself doesn't stream.

Just not a lot of good warriors streaming right now.
Edited by Pwentt on 4/5/2013 11:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
There aren't any right now unfortunately. FOTMful sometimes plays his warrior, but I think he only does when hes trying to conq cap.
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Paladin
Dunno why people hate on Swifty. He seems like the kind of person you could easily be friends with just because of his personality. I dont care that he isn't nearly as good as his fanbase believes him to be but it's because of who he is irl that the fanbase exists.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Reckful when he plays his warrior because the man is just naturally good at PvP
Bajheera for fun and enjoyment.

Reckful's a good PVPer and arena'er but he's not really entertaining to watch as a warrior, he's playing warriors like a rogue, meh.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Dunno why people hate on Swifty. He seems like the kind of person you could easily be friends with just because of his personality. I dont care that he isn't nearly as good as his fanbase believes him to be but it's because of who he is irl that the fanbase exists.

The idea is that Swifty is a great entertainer, and he does deserve credit for that, but he's not particularly impressive as a player. He's not bad, not at all, but he's not an Elitist, which is why Elitists frown on him.

He's not the kind of person you should look up to for skill, which is why some people hate on him, he's just an entertainer who's good at making his watchers happy, which is also quite watch-worthy after all.
Edited by Bigsmashy on 4/7/2013 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Sco (Method's Warrior tank) sometimes streams.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
As it was already state, Bajheera makes for an entertaining watch on the PvP end of things.
He tends to stream every night unless he is working on a large video or such.
(Shocker i would say Bajheera with my guild name right?)
Reply Quote
(Shocker i would say Bajheera with my guild name right?)

I am was completely surprised. Man that blew me away that you suggested Bajheera.

;)

But doesn't Kungen still stream? As PvE Prot if I am correct.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I like to think I'm the best streamer. Okay. Not really.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Sinvicta streams on his warrior Lawder if anyone wants to see prot warrior pvp.
Reply Quote
Yeah Swifty is scum.. he has a kind heart.. but is really annoying and reminds me of a really girly female.
Edited by Dallastx on 4/7/2013 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Reckful to learn
Bajheera for entertainment
Swifty for variety.

Swifty is good. He isnt elite or elitist, he has too much hate, but yeah. Some of his tricks are really good. Back in 5.1 his glyph of overpower trick was reslly reslly handy and I loved my overpowers. I just hate his fans. Half his fans are arrogant little !@#$s who say everything and everyone else sucks, swifty only, have horrible reasoning in their arguements, and all they want his attention. They are little eleven year old %^-* talkers, a vast amount of them.

On track, swifty provides things to experent with. Some are a success, some are not. My examples are:

Success: 5.1 Glyph of overpower Cleave > Ms > OP. gave me the advantage in lots of warrior fights.
Failure: 5.2 glyph of victory rush + impending victory. It was a nice 60k heal to use but it's cd is way too long to compare to second wind. The glyph is still handy against hunters though.

Reckful I have not watched much at all but I dont think anyone who has disagrees, lol. Im putting him out there.

Bajheera - his character videos and basic text guides and commentary on his gameplay is brilliant to watch, his sense of humour is fantastic. And he always puts you in a good mood - he is smiling, cheery, and brightens anyone day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]