Grid bugs?

90 Undead Warrior
i love my grid, and have been using it since mid BC, but i've noticed in 5.2 that the center icon will only display certain debuffs.

magic effects are displayed. poisons are displayed *sometimes.* curses and diseases are never displayed.

i do not have any setting changed so that only the debuffs my character can dispel are shown, and in any case, it can dispel all of these debuffs aside from diseases.

is anyone else having these problems?
is it a known bug in this patch?
is it fixable?

thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I haven't had any issues. Have you tried reinstalling Grid? If that doesn't work, you can delete your WTF folder and start from scratch, but you'll need to reconfigure all of your addons.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Vuhdo > grid
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
you may wish to try GridStatusRD_MoP as it allows grid to display undispellable debuffs - perhaps it will help resolve your issue. you'll need GridStatusRaidDebuff MoP for this addon to work btw.
Edited by Arkista on 3/25/2013 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Have you checked to see what is marked for the center icon, and what the priority is for each debuff? Usually you can choose to set the priority for each debuff. It's possible you're never seeing a specific debuff if it's not selected to be shown for the center icon or it's lower priority.

P.S. Grid > Vuhdo
Reply Quote
75 Tauren Druid
Grid+Clique > Vuhdo:)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I haven't had any issues in MoP either but I also don't use the Center Icon. I use GridIndicatorSideIcons but I can't see how that would be an issue because they both use the GridStatusRaidDebuff plugin.

Is there a particular Debuff that isn't showing? Maybe try manually adding it to the Debuff list?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]