White List - Who Has Your Vote?

90 Draenei Mage
As brought up by two certain individuals, and failing to find a similarly named thread in our forums, I decided to create Wyrmrest's White List.

Give a shout out to the people you know and love!

I shall start by mentioning:

Pailla - whom I love to snicker with at all the ignorant fools running amok in Stormwind.

Saddiyah - who is just a big ball of sunshine with a fabulous tan.

Araqiel - though I do not often get to RP with her, she is without a doubt one of the nicest people I've met. Not to mention, the fastest fingers to type through this realm that I know.

Sharkhan - http://thelaughbag.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/funny-pictures-ticklish-shark.jpg

Vandrysse - don't let that Chihuahua snarl fool you, she's the sweetest thing to walk on all fours and two feet.

Snuffit - we don't talk much beyond the forums - for good reason - but there's a gobbo that know's what's up!

Cheel - the flip-side to my "srs bzns" mage. Wacky does not even begin to cover it.

Enekie - because she amuses me to no end, and a fantastic writer to boot!

The Borderland Coalition - one of the first guilds I came in contact with transferring to this realm, and the best militia this side of Duskwood!

Sentinels - rock on, ladies. (And gentlemen)

The Conclave of Azora - such a gathering of awesome personalities and inspiring intellectuals; love you all!

The Order of the Golden Law - for being all-around fantastic guardsmen! And giving me something to stare at between RBGs.

What? You thought I was AFK?

So, who has your vote?
Reply Quote
Everyone from Borderland Coalition and the Brotherhood of Iron.

Special shoutouts to Shadowgaurd, Order of Wardens, the Order of Goldrinn, Sythe of Sylvannas, and Royal Apothecary Society!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I don't rp very often. Mostly out of pure anxiety, more then anything else. So I tend to stick with people who both feel safe AND are entertaining. This is not a very big group for me.

That said.

Selynth is freakin amazing to rp with. She'll deny it, but she and I have been friends for longer then either of us should say because that makes us old ladies, and we've rped for nearly as long as we've been friends. It really says something about a person that they can come up with years and years and years worth of new and creative storylines.

Aganaer never fails to irritate me with his wonderfully arrogant character ; ; I love him to pieces and rping with him is a blast.

Suli doesn't rp very often either, but when he does, he has this wonderful way of expressing emotion in his characters that's very unique and just fantastic.

I wish I rped more so I could give you guys more kudos ; ; I'm way too timid to do it often. But I have to say, I love every one of you who go and rp randomly in public, who take a chance on a stranger for a bit of rp. You guys are awesome and make even the simple act of wandering through a city in wow wonderful <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Yes! More love! Fill the thread with it! Infect it!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Snuffit - we don't talk much beyond the forums - for good reason - but there's a gobbo that know's what's up!

D'awwwww. <3 Right back atcha big guy.

And later, I shall come back. WITH A LIST.

/pulls out parchment and frilly quill as she runs off to jot down names

(Oh, and if ever want to friend Trushul feel free to. I need to RP on him more and have like, a handful of contacts Alliance side because I am surprisingly shy and not used to randomly psting a person and bugging them to be friends.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I've had a limited time spent with you lovely people but here are the folks that have drawn me in.

Lilynaria and Vairikor for their organizing of the wonderful Three Lanterns Market.
Enekie for the numerous fun threads and stories.
Vyrael for the Uldum expedition, that was a fantastically fun event.
and Vandrysse and Ellister for the equally fun book club events.
Edited by Teryani on 3/25/2013 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
03/25/2013 03:04 PMPosted by Drove
Selynth is freakin amazing to rp with.

Fact.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
(Oh, and if ever want to friend Trushul feel free to. I need to RP on him more and have like, a handful of contacts Alliance side because I am surprisingly shy and not used to randomly psting a person and bugging them to be friends.)

Don't be a stranger! =D

---

Good golly, Ms. Molly! I missed one!

Kharanei - for keeping the draenei scene alive and kicking!

Also, for taking my spot in the Crystal Hall! I use that for meditation! >=l
Edited by Vyrael on 3/25/2013 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The Undercross Collective are the Yeehaw!

Don't forget the Three Lanterns Market as well!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Dis be to all dem !@#$%eses in dat.

<Stormwind Guard Regiment>

also,

<Host of the Nightfall>

and,

<The Dread Legion>

Y'all gotta know dat we love y'all ova' here in da' Shurdurgurd.

Oh, thanks to <Cursed Legacy> too.
Edited by Nòx on 3/26/2013 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I second for Sadiyyah.

The hosts at Club Trix!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Araqiel - though I do not often get to RP with her, she is without a doubt one of the nicest people I've met. Not to mention, the fastest fingers to type through this realm that I know

D'awwww Vyrael! <3

True story: When I first started work for my current employer, my boss watched me type one day and commented how fast I was. I jokingly said I can type even faster on a MS Natural ergo keyboard. He showed up the next day with one.

(For the record: I use one playing WoW, and type 96 wpm courtesy of years of being a freelance codemonkey.)

Hmm, my list. Here goes!

Vyrael: Because he always greets me warmly and he is always kind. Plus, the RP we had with Nevam was pure hilarious and I had a great time.

Datan: Rocks. Seriously.

Nevam: One of the most genuinely sweet people to RP with.

I know she hasn't been around lately, but Tenoly/Wenora is one of my favorites.

Enekie occasionally graces me with her presence, and it's always great.

Ziichi! <3!

Aadam is just a charming, delightful person.

Thromity: Class act all the way 'round.

Last but very very very much not least...

Thellos: My long-term multi-character RP partner and best WoW buddy. We've been in game friends and RP pals for geez, gotta be going on five years now. Without him, most of my characters wouldn't ever have developed the way they have.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Dawnblood is the coolest and best RPer ever. He fought a bear once!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dawnblood is the coolest and best RPer ever. He fought a bear once!!

Thanks random stranger with a sweet T9 transmog!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I don't know you Dawn.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I second for Sadiyyah.

The hosts at Club Trix!

I'll take the indirect props! <3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Club Trix is definitely awesome, the hosts of the event are great.

I haven't roleplayed much at all since I started leveling my monk and moved Gian over, but Lilynaria's Lantern Market has made me bust out the RP, I even met my current guildies during the first one I attended!

Speaking of the guildies, lots of luffs to them <3. Very supportive and don't mind if things are a little wonky mid-RP.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I second for Sadiyyah.

The hosts at Club Trix!

Shake that!

D'awwww Vyrael! <3

True story: When I first started work for my current employer, my boss watched me type one day and commented how fast I was. I jokingly said I can type even faster on a MS Natural ergo keyboard. He showed up the next day with one.

(For the record: I use one playing WoW, and type 96 wpm courtesy of years of being a freelance codemonkey.)

Last but very very very much not least...

Thellos: My long-term multi-character RP partner and best WoW buddy. We've been in game friends and RP pals for geez, gotta be going on five years now. Without him, most of my characters wouldn't ever have developed the way they have.

I knew there was a reason! And long-term friendships are fantastic. Friends never die!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
To friends who are no longer in game... ='(

Shalon Orah - guild which I witnessed the birth of and eventual cessation; my first and last.

Freiha - I will never forget our arguments of whether dresses or armor were superior; mages or warriors. In the end, I think we were both right, Tin-can.

Luminiah - without a doubt my best friend from this and any realm, with whom I enjoyed countless RP events. Sorry I never said goodbye.
Edited by Vyrael on 4/10/2013 7:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I second for Sadiyyah.

The hosts at Club Trix!

I'll take the indirect props! <3

I forgot your names. Sorry! :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]