White List - Who Has Your Vote?

90 Undead Priest
Shout outs to my guildies, as well as Alissa and Irkingu for Damn 101. It gives me a chance to RP my character in her element and I enjoy that immensely.

An all encompassing shout out to all the undead guilds as I poke and pester them frequently for RP :3

I'm sure there is cool non undead people...but I'm usually a deader.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Everyone from Borderland Coalition and the Brotherhood of Iron.

Special shoutouts to Shadowgaurd, Order of Wardens, the Order of Goldrinn, Sythe of Sylvannas, and Royal Apothecary Society!

<_< You've role played with me on an alt, I just know it.

But THANK YOU <3
Edited by Rorvik on 3/26/2013 1:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote

<_< You've role played with me on an alt, I just know it.

But THANK YOU <3

Forum shenanigans. And who knows. I may have. :| I have a couple accounts and all of the character slots are filled. :]
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Shout outs to my guildies, as well as Alissa and Irkingu for Damn 101. It gives me a chance to RP my character in her element and I enjoy that immensely.

An all encompassing shout out to all the undead guilds as I poke and pester them frequently for RP :3

I'm sure there is cool non undead people...but I'm usually a deader.

Huzzah for deaders!

Sorry if I ever took a swing at you; the dead need too rest, you know.
Edited by Vyrael on 3/26/2013 5:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Working on something for this, but in the mean time:

03/25/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Vyrael
Vandrysse - don't let that Chihuahua snarl fool you, she's the sweetest thing to walk on all fours and two feet.

Vandrysse and Ellister for the equally fun book club events.

Thank you for the kind words! <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Peeps from my guild and Kyalin!

CRZ rp is awesome ><
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Rogue
Eversong Offensive - If it wasn't for the awesome members and the fun RP/Events we have, I doubt I would have returned from my WoW hiatus.

Coffee Gnomes - During my time on Alliance early-mid last year, you folks had some pretty rocking events and even helped so much when I ran the Wordy Bird briefly.

WrA Artists - You all have my <3 for being spectacular and all around awesome. Our community has so much talent and I am proud to be a part of it. To the ones who offered some pretty helpful advice and support (wish I could remember all the names) - thank you.

I wish I had more time to RP more out in the community, as I am sure I'd have more people to add to this. Give me some time and I am sure I will.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
Just going to throw a few names down. Nothing specific, but they've always been people who I have enjoyed RPing with, and are good friends.
Bopalan
Tij / Emlee
Kirote
Lilihua (Mu)
Phasm
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Oh goodness. I don't often venture out into the world 'in character' as often as I'd like and therefore my 'list' is quite short. However, don't think I'm simply returning compliments given to me just out of some kind of courtesy.

That said, I've thoroughly enjoyed the all the various modes of RP I've been able to have with my best/longest friend Drove. We're able to bounce various ideas off one another and able to voice a dislike for direction or feeling bored in a topic without batting an eye. This might be indeed because we've known each other so long and we're basically old ladies in this but it must be considered why we're still friends and why we still roleplay.

Roleplaying with Enekie is an adventure, but what else could be imagined from a rogue? Likely trouble, surely. I'll readily admit I wasn't entirely sure if our styles would mesh, but I'm quite glad I gave it a try! I enjoy witty banter and even the not-so-witty humor that surfaces just as much as the serious overtones that slink in as well.

In truth, I can only be as good as what I'm being given to be a foil against and for that these two challenge me in the best ways and keep me on my toes. The flexibility in characters [as in, letting me go and take on various roles to change up stories] and situations is what keeps me interested. Drove and Enekie are A+ at that.
Reply Quote
96 Draenei Paladin
My respect to Vandrysse and <The Mageroyal Society> for fun, well-done RP that's a little different than the run-of-the-mill. Different is always welcome! Within reason...

I am a forum fan of Snuffit and Enekie, two rare individuals with their heads screwed on right and oriented in the proper direction. Haven't RP'd with Snuffit, as I don't really Horde these days, but Enekie never fails to be an interesting way to pass the time in-game.

And the coffee gnomes are just awesome, is all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Moonseer - Not just a guild leader but my husband who I met when RPing about 8 years ago now. He's who got me into WoW a few years back and since he started <TKR> I have been having more fun than would be possible otherwise in MoP.

Larafaye - Pretty much can RP ten different characters with their own distinct quirks and histories at the drop of a hat. I have had the most fun RPing with him over the past several months, and am always looking forward to the stories we get into. He's the best!!

Ver - We pretty much YOLO everything to the max. We're besties and he is so funny he can crack me up even if I'm all depressed and junk.

Garlando - Same as above really, only with lots more rage. Basically I'm really disappointed that he lives in Canada, since I would love for him, Ver and I to hang out, eat pizza, and rage over video games.

Anyaka - Probably my oldest buddy on here. She stuck by when I took over AAO on Thane and proceeded into an unknown. She lives in Alaska, has had to AFK to kill bears, and is overall just amazing.

These are pretty much the people I would love to gather up and move into a giant mansion where we could all live and have pizza parties while playing vidya games all day (well, except Moon--since he and I do that already YEAAAAAH!). But I'm hoping to be able to visit all these friends at some point.

They're not the only ones I would like to give shoutouts to though. There's just so many people on here that have been awesome, I dunno how I can list them all.

Sinfalore, Corbeau, Lulithiel--god, just about all my friends in TKR. Tomato and Shadelan. Drove and Sely. Like, I would seriously have to sit down for an hour to make sure I could list all the names of the people who are just awesome-sauce fun as friends, RPers, PvPers, and just in general.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Evelyne of <The Shadow Vault>. She's done great things to foster Death Knight roleplay both within and without her guild, and deserves kudos for that. Her own character is wonderful to interact with, and just might be my favorite portrayal of the quirks and tragedies of un-life. If there's a white list, I say she should be on it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
03/26/2013 08:24 AMPosted by Selynth
Oh goodness. I don't often venture out into the world 'in character' as often as I'd like and therefore my 'list' is quite short. However, don't think I'm simply returning compliments given to me just out of some kind of courtesy.

Large or small; this thread is for people who mean something to you. No measurement can be applied to that. =)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
My respect to Vandrysse and <The Mageroyal Society> for fun, well-done RP that's a little different than the run-of-the-mill. Different is always welcome! Within reason...

I just want to say, this really means a lot - there are quite a few people here working their rear ends off to make this guild the fun place that it is. Much <3!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I don't RP a lot and I'm God awful at remembering names but there's a few.

Alliance -
The Coffee Gnomes
Pyrillia
Enekie
Tiiranes
The Wandering Lantern

Horde -
For Her Tallest
The Blackmarket Cartel
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
These are my big four:

The Three Lanterns Market, <The Wandering Lantern>, and ALL the people who sign up for the event. Thank you. This has been such a great venue for RP, and we really appreciate the community effort put into this (not to mention we found a Tavae there :D).

The IC Twitter Project. Twitter isn’t for everyone, but if it wasn’t for this project, I would have missed out on meeting a lot of wonderful players from both factions.

Silverforge Consortium. I owe you guys a really big thank you for the time and effort put into the caravan. Thank you especially for being so patient. Pyrillia, you are a great person to work with even though I’m sure you must have been as frustrated as me over scheduling issues. I’m so glad it finally came together because we had a great time (well, except for that orc thing, heh). You’re all a pleasure to work with and I hope we get to do another caravan soon!

My guild. I'm going to keep this brief, but you're all amazing, fun, positive people and I'm proud that we're friends. I've enjoyed every minute of roleplaying with you all.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Hey Vandy. It takes a lot for me to come out and say this, but I'm going to because this is the best thread for it. Even though we don't speak anymore, and you'll likely never speak to me again, I thought you should know that you were the best friend I had in a very long time, and I'd like to thank you for being the good person that you were.

You do deserve a place on this list. Several times over.

Actually ... if you ever want to talk to me, feel free. Just give me a moment when I log in to change some settings. Or, you know, e-mail me if you still have the G-mail address. I promise I'll look at it.
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Priest
Saddiyah - who is just a big ball of sunshine with a fabulous tan.

I second for Sadiyyah.

The hosts at Club Trix!

D'aww you guys are too sweet! My secret - Motor oil... It gives you one hellava tan!
(( I watch too much TLC. ))

And it's my turn!

Vyrael - Little do you know how much of an impact you've made on me. A while ago you came to my events and wordlessly, you watched on. You were a beckon of hope I had had for a guild I tried to place hope in. But then I realized such things couldn't ever happen. In the end, you made me realize that in order to grow I must move on and seek my own path. So I did.

Thank you for being a great host and a wonderful fellow vendor for Sadiyyah to run into. It's always a joy to watch these two interact and I hope that more is on the way. Should you ever need help with your next events, PST me in-game or post up on the forums - I'll be sure to be the first to post my support and play an active role!

Mier - It's always a joy to run into you (and your various alts). Although we haven't hung out more in game, the small moments that we do I treasure. All of your characters are different and unique personality wise and it's fun to see how they vary. I wish you the best in everything that you do!

The Wandering Lantern - It's a big job to organize a big event such as the Three Lanterns Market and I commend you all for doing such a wonderful job in organizing and advertising! The Market RP hit my heart strings in the right places - I love the hustle and bustle of large community events and I'm glad I have an event for Sadiyyah to attend once a month.

Lilynaria & Varikor - You guys are the best. Enough said. I wish you both the best! If I wasn't so busy with college, your guild would be the one I'd put an application into. Hands down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]