Should Ret Paladins level First AId? PvP/PvE

90 Human Paladin
Now that it is 5.2, I feel as though First Aid bandages are not as powerful as the base Ret pally flash of light.

With the buffs they gave us as of 5.2 , I'm usually able to heal to 80% or full with two or three Flash of Lights while bubbled and get back into the fight.

Would bubbling and bandaging oneself up be more efficient and faster than the above?

I've read several posts similar about this, but they were created before our heals were buffed.

Is it worth leveling as a Ret pally and why?
Edited by Redshaftja on 3/25/2013 12:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Everyone should level first aid. Why wouldnt you?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Of course. More achievement points = more self worth.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Rets can definitely get by without bandages, but once in a blue moon you get behind LoS without DoT's on you and your mana bar isn't enough to heal to full
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<---first aid level 1.

Still have the books in my bank, too. If you remember those. I will not level it, period.

First aid is behind times. With all the shields, insta heals etc. it is totally outdone. I use it on my warrior, but it pisses me off more than anything, because I cannot bandage through a bleed or dot when out of combat.

Emphasize, I cannot bandage through a bleed effect? Really? Not only does one tick of damage cancel my bandage cast, it's put the debuff on me. They need to change this before I level it on another toon.

You should be able to bandage through dots-bleeds when out of combat.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Of course. More achievement points = more self worth.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You should be able to bandage through dots-bleeds when out of combat

I agree with this. What are you putting bandages over anyways if you're bleeding
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
03/25/2013 01:57 PMPosted by Lohkii
You should be able to bandage through dots-bleeds when out of combat

I agree with this. What are you putting bandages over anyways if you're bleeding

Shame?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I always level first aid ever since gruul used to stomp and lock our healers lol.. so my raidleader made everyone level first aid. and it kinda stuck with me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]