disc priests can't get out of cc?

90 Undead Priest
so druids can get out of movement impairing effects, shamans can get out of movement impairing effects, holy paladins can get out of movement impairing effects, but disc priests can't? Fade got nerfed and the only thing it does for disc priests right now is reduce threat level. Are u serious? lol.

We go oom fast, die fast after pain sub, easily switched to, our bubble absorb goes off after 3 auto attacks cuz this game is so bursty, and now fade is nerfed and we have to sit through full movement impairing effects. That's really dumb. No sense.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You're right there's too many cc removing abilities in the game. They should be removed.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Gnome Racial!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
This reeks of troll or bad, I don't know but I'm outta here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
This reeks of troll or bad, I don't know but I'm outta here.
troll or bad? well i am 1500 rated, got 90 yesterday, and is still gearing up so tell me. Is there any way a priest can get out of movement impairing effects? am i missing a ability every other priest is using? I just don't understand how im supposed to survive against melee comps if i cant escape every now and then.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You're right there's too many cc removing abilities in the game. They should be removed.

what does this post even mean? im mainly saying that priests cant get out of movement impairing effects, discs that is, which limits what they can do in arena.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
so druids can get out of movement impairing effects, shamans can get out of movement impairing effects, holy paladins can get out of movement impairing effects, but disc priests can't? Fade got nerfed and the only thing it does for disc priests right now is reduce threat level. Are u serious? lol.

We go oom fast, die fast after pain sub, easily switched to, our bubble absorb goes off after 3 auto attacks cuz this game is so bursty, and now fade is nerfed and we have to sit through full movement impairing effects. That's really dumb. No sense.

Your bubble doesn't go off after 3 auto attacks, fade was buffed vs melee, we don't die after Pain Sub, we have shadow word Death and LoS. You compare yourself to other healers when you're a disc priest. I bet you're the type of guy who complains at all the other "overpowered" classes and leaves the arena before making an effort to understand why you were losing or lost the match.

I was wrong, you were trolling and bad at the same time. Here, look at these minor examples, I can't stomach to reply anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skvZGjGrHDA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GH9Rg2Oa2s
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
disc can't. inner focus got weaker in 5.2 it's stunnable kickable , fearable and freezable and bubbles break too fast with lesser absorb too from mastery nerf. Anyone equal gear to the disc priest who knows how to pvp will just cremate him to ashes or control the spec that u simply will not get to cast anything. Holy is better by a larger margin.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

Your bubble doesn't go off after 3 auto attacks, fade was buffed vs melee, we don't die after Pain Sub, we have shadow word Death and LoS. You compare yourself to other healers when you're a disc priest. I bet you're the type of guy who complains at all the other "overpowered" classes and leaves the arena before making an effort to understand why you were losing or lost the match.

I was wrong, you were trolling and bad at the same time. Here, look at these minor examples, I can't stomach to reply anymore.

Living through damage doesn't equal getting out of CC. He was talking about getting out of CC. For example, a resto druid can shapeshift, or a holy paladin can cast Hand of Freedom.

Please, read better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Feels like priest have less mobility, I would like to see phantasm baseline for priest.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Living through damage doesn't equal getting out of CC. He was talking about getting out of CC. For example, a resto druid can shapeshift, or a holy paladin can cast Hand of Freedom.

Please, read better.

Yeah... you're right, let's just ignore the fact he was ranting that we suck as healers. Disc is very unforgiving in arenas if you get it wrong. Someone has to tell people they are bad, how else can they learn otherwise?

Also, Druids don't have inner focus or spammable shields, they die in swaps without barkskin and we get a passive 30% damage reduction which is better than barkskin. Paladins bubble can be MD'd and they are very susceptible to CC without bubble/trinket.
Shaman totems can be killed and they get no damage reduction anything. They can't do anything other than cry in a silence, we get 30% damage reduction.

We're gods in PVP in terms of healing, I can't believe I'm even replying like this.
Edited by Truewan on 3/25/2013 11:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I believe the spell you aren't using that every other priest in the world is using would be

PHANTASM - When you Fade, you remove all movement impairing effects from yourself, and your movement speed is unhindered for 5 sec.

Goodluck mate.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
The 'phantasm' effect use to be baked into our PW shield with our pvp set bonus. Now that's gone, we HAVE to talent phantasm to do the same. The other classes didn't have to do that as far as I am aware.

But, ha ha, when I'm not healing on my priest, fear is easily the most annoying cc to get caught in ever. Then I'm like DAMN PRIESTS!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
The 'phantasm' effect use to be baked into our PW shield with our pvp set bonus. Now that's gone, we HAVE to talent phantasm to do the same. The other classes didn't have to do that as far as I am aware.

But, ha ha, when I'm not healing on my priest, fear is easily the most annoying cc to get caught in ever. Then I'm like DAMN PRIESTS!

You're not very aware then. But yes, damn fear, damn it all.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
03/26/2013 08:54 PMPosted by Truewan
You're not very aware then.

Maybe. I thought you were leaving this thread several posts ago? I'm done reading your nonsense anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Truth. Our scream is sooo long, seems to last longer than a warlock or warrior's. Or maybe since another priest cast it so we're doubly pissed at the breach of solidarity (yeah yeah, they're the other faction). =P Great for us to cast, sucks to eat the casts.

e: Right Truewan, blame the victim of an AoE unavoidable fear in the middle of a BG as being "unaware". Tough to watch for, even with addons when all kinds of crap is being casted everywhere and melee is bashing your face in.

You know why you're so annoying and why you don't fit in the Priest community, Truewan? Reread your posts, even just these in this thread.
Edited by Vixie on 3/27/2013 12:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
03/27/2013 07:12 AMPosted by Ocyla
You're not very aware then.

Maybe. I thought you were leaving this thread several posts ago? I'm done reading your nonsense anyway.

I was done replying to the OP. But there is no grey area here, no maybe.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Truth. Our scream is sooo long, seems to last longer than a warlock or warrior's. Or maybe since another priest cast it so we're doubly pissed at the breach of solidarity (yeah yeah, they're the other faction). =P Great for us to cast, sucks to eat the casts.

e: Right Truewan, blame the victim of an AoE unavoidable fear in the middle of a BG as being "unaware". Tough to watch for, even with addons when all kinds of crap is being casted everywhere and melee is bashing your face in.

You know why you're so annoying and why you don't fit in the Priest community, Truewan? Reread your posts, even just these in this thread.

Just admit it, you hate me and you always have. Am I too forward for you? Too bad that's the way I am. I don't plan on changing for anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just admit it, you hate me and you always have. Am I too forward for you? Too bad that's the way I am. I don't plan on changing for anyone.

No hate, just annoyance and dismissal. Since you showed up here being an obvious troll and/or trying to pull people to twitchtv with the girl as "bait", you haven't garnered an ounce of respect or credibility.

We really tried to include you in the social thread but you're so schizo, it's hard to talk to you.

"Too forward" what? Your little flirt things with girls here? XFD Sorry, no 'not forward' but also not working.

Just calm down Truewan and try to be like people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]