Fix Tier 8 please.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tier 8 plate skirt is showing as plate legs. I was told this would be fixed soon. ETA?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They changed it because of a graphical glitch where the skin was applying to anything else you'd equip. The prot version of the tier is still a skirt. Still sucks, they could've refunded us our tokens for ruining the mog with hotpants. ><

And last I was told, it was permanent. :\
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Ret ones are a skirt as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8.5 is still a skirt. No white version is a kirt any longer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There still is a white version that is a skirt, just as Jeanne said the prot one is still a skirt for the regular t8.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/25/2013 08:14 PMPosted by Jeanne
They changed it because of a graphical glitch where the skin was applying to anything else you'd equip.

Same thing happens with the Judgement recolor and probablement Judgement. Fixes itself as soon as I zone.

Not a really good reason to change it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I know this is an old topic, but I just want to double check, there's no way to get a Blue/Gold or Red/Black Skirt in game right? I really love both the Blue and Red sets but, for some reason, since my toon is a Pally healer I like to have a skirt, I went an solod Ulduar 25 and did all the Heroics, and actually got a full t8 set, and a cloak that would be perfect for the Judgement set once I finish that if I ever get lucky with the drops, but I would love to get the Blue or Red t8 with skirt.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]