Looking to X-fer

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Sup guys, I have a friend on this server and was planning to x-fer from my previous dead realm Thorium Brotherhood. But before I do I just wanted to know if there was a pretty stable raiding or pugging population on this realm or does everyone pretty much keep to themselves?

Any info would be great!

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Raiding is relatively stable if you're in a guild. Most people use Openraid for pre-Thunderlands content. You can find some ToT 1st boss runs happening as PuGs.

Although our selection is somewhat limited (no 25 mans, only three above 6/12), your best bet would be finding a guild if you want to do steady ToT progression.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/norgannon

Oondasta happens between 2-3 times per week with various PuGs of about 2.5 raid groups.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Norgannon is a lot like Cheers. Once you're here, everybody knows your name.

Though EI is correct is saying that the guild selection is somewhat limited, there are a few good guilds here. Also, the GMs of the top alliance guilds are in regular contact with each other so if you need help finding a good guild feel free to ask any of us.

In terms of PUGs, Norgannon isn't really the best place for pugging. However, if you're in one of the top ten or so alliance guilds, we do tend to share raiders between each other and have them fill in for non-core raids. Norgannon is on the small-ish side, so again, it's kinda like Cheers. However, once you've met a few people it's a great place to play.

If you have any questions about the server specifically, feel free to ask.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I think the only name everyone knows is venom's lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Funny im off server now for the most part and i miss venom's random diabtribes in Trade.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]