Is it just me or...

100 Human Paladin
are all the talents on our final tier completely lame? I look at the cool stuff other classes get and can't help to think, why didn't we get at least ONE final tier talent that was rewarding to use?

Personally, I don't understand why life swap was not a Paladin ability. It's always made more sense to me from a class lore angle that a Paladin would be the most likely of all classes to sacrifice their life for that of an ally.

Oh well...

/rant
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
...How, exactly, are our L90s not rewarding? Massive damage and/or healing and some pretty nifty graphics. Frankly, I'm disappointed in other classes' L90 talents.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Speak for yourself, I love my Stay of Execution.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
cant tell if srs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Think it might be just you...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Holy Prism is awesome - It's essentially an unblockable LASER FREAKING BEAM!
Edited by Amuroraye on 3/26/2013 10:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Our L90 talents lackluster...?

Man wait until you see Mage's - they're more than lackluster...
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Paladin
I get pretty excited seeing my prism beam hit four or five allies for 80k heal crits every twenty seconds:)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like our talents, but if we could combine get a light's hammer to swirl around and smack people in the face with light like priest's skills could that would be nice
Reply Quote
Holy prisms visual is pretty weak and the others have a nice visual but are weak abilities, meh either way imho.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
03/26/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Zombgief
are all the talents on our final tier completely lame? I look at the cool stuff other classes get and can't help to think, why didn't we get at least ONE final tier talent that was rewarding to use?

Have you seen the DK last one???

Personally, I don't understand why life swap was not a Paladin ability. It's always made more sense to me from a class lore angle that a Paladin would be the most likely of all classes to sacrifice their life for that of an ally.

Oh well...
/rant

Hand of sacrifice??

I can't tell either if he's serious or not.....
Edited by Évo on 3/27/2013 9:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Prettttttty sure it's just you
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hey, at least the last tier are new powers for us. I'm still peeved at some of our talents being choices between powers we already had in our load-out in Cata (well, at least for Ret anyway).

Come to think of it, they took a couple of things from Ret and let Holy and Prot have them, and didn't even bother to throw Ret a bone in the process. /sigh
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Come to think of it, they took a couple of things from Ret and let Holy and Prot have them, and didn't even bother to throw Ret a bone in the process. /sigh

Well, there's...uh...Speed of Light, which was a Holy talent...and...uh...no, wait, that's it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
03/26/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Zombgief
are all the talents on our final tier completely lame?

Its just you
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
You get your dirty little judgmental hands off my level 90 talents!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You get your dirty little judgmental hands off my level 90 talents!

I see what you did there. Franky I love our level 90 talents and having done some raiding on my mage last tier, I have to say I prefer the pally lvl 90 talents a LOT more.

Option 1 is you fire a lazer which shoots out smaller lazers and does damage/healing

Option 2 you get Thor's Hammer which heals, does damage and for 3 easy payments of 19.95 also slows (no payment necessary)

Option 3 you get to drop a massive hammer on their head (should have been a sword.......of damocles) which heals them or damages them.

My only gripe is that Execution Sentence is outstripped by Thor's hammer so early and that Thor's Hammer (yes that's what i call it) and Execution Sentence gain no benefit from haste =/
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm going to have to jump on the "our level 90 talents are amazing" bandwagon. I think the only other level 90 talented abilities that I like just as much are the priest talents. I especially think halo is really neato.

Yes, I said "neato".
Edited by Bravehearth on 3/28/2013 6:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I like them, sentence is visually very cool, and good in PvE, prism is great in PvP it's effect isn't very flashy but that's good, you don't see it coming and it can't be dispelled/moved out of unlike the other two.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I'm going to have to jump on the "our level 90 talents are amazing" bandwagon. I think the only other level 90 talented abilities that I like just as much are the priest talents. I especially think halo is really neato.

Yes, I said "neato".

Glaive Toss and Invoke Xuen are pretty cool. I don't think any other class besides priest has a whole tier of cool level 90 talents like we do though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]