WTB Haunting Spirits

90 Human Death Knight
I am looking for 8 haunting spirits. u can send me an ingame mail with how much you want for them. I am thinking 1500g each but I will come up as long as you are reasonable (not paying 5k per)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I am thinking 1500g each but I will come up as long as you are reasonable (not paying 5k per)

LMAO!!
https://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?realm=A-Aerie%20Peak&item=94289
Edited by Rhiannora on 3/26/2013 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah, good luck with that. :) I've just been hoping to catch 'em sub 10k, and not much luck there either.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still looking for haunting spirits. will negotiate on price
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
We sell ours for 25k easily. You are partially right. You won't be paying 5k. Just not in the direction you were thinking.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Yeah the average price of these across the US alliance servers is 16 k. Tabula Raza only has one....Not too much stuff is being De'ed as of yet.

If you are wanting them cheaper than 16k, it will take several weeks before most guilds start to sell them on the AH, as they will reserve for in guild first.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Still looking for haunting spirits. will negotiate on price

People are selling haunting spirits. They probably will NOT negotiate on price. If you need an explanation, go take an economics class.
Edited by Comus on 4/9/2013 10:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
How does <Alpha> even have haunting spirits for sale? Aren't you guys 1/12? I guess when you only kill the 1st boss over and over people end up not needing the same drops.

You may be selling them for 15-20k all day and that's great for you.

Once again, I am still buying haunting spirits if anyone is selling.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
How does <Alpha> even have haunting spirits for sale? Aren't you guys 1/12? I guess when you only kill the 1st boss over and over people end up not needing the same drops.

At 2/12, you have literally DOUBLE their progression!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I didn't want to insult you guy. I'm just pointing out that in an economy where something has significantly more demand than supply, the buyers don't set the price. People who are selling these are trying to point out to you that they're not having any issue selling them at the prices they want, therefore they have no need to negotiate with you. If you find anyone willing to negotiate, then you've either found a friend or an idiot. Of course, you're always going to have the morons who undercut blindly on the AH.

As guilds progress further and start to D/E more gear this will no longer be as true. If you're willing to wait then sure, you might get a deal. However, people offering to buy an item in high demand for less then half of what it's worth is an insult to people who spend time in this game studying the economy and working it to their advantage. So to a gold maker you are as bad as someone who stands in fire and has no knowledge of their class is to a hardcore raid leader.
Edited by Comus on 4/10/2013 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
hang on Miz, let me check your math.

Ok yeah you are correct, 2 is double 1
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
What a coincidence, I have about 8 and will sell them to you for the low low price of 24.99k a piece.

Otherwise get real. A blood spirit might even be worth more than 1500. I know romo was emptying out his coffers of the things for like 15k and i was fumingly mad that he defeated my 38k prices.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I got all the spirits I currently need, thank you very much AP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]