Wow shuting down pc monitor

90 Orc Hunter
I dont know but its been this for weeks now, pc is still runing while monitor is off, I cant turn it back on again till i shutdown and restart my pc.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Vinshor,

You'll need to determine if the video card is shutting down or if it's a monitor problem instead. The easiest way to check the monitor is to turn it off when the problem occurs again. Leave it off for several minutes, then turn it back on and see if the display comes back. If it does, it's the monitor, if it doesn't, it's likely a problem with the video card. Let me know what you find out and we can continue troubleshooting if necessary.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Vinshor,

You'll need to determine if the video card is shutting down or if it's a monitor problem instead. The easiest way to check the monitor is to turn it off when the problem occurs again. Leave it off for several minutes, then turn it back on and see if the display comes back. If it does, it's the monitor, if it doesn't, it's likely a problem with the video card. Let me know what you find out and we can continue troubleshooting if necessary.

Thank you Mr. Blue!! problems is solved by installing MSI afterburner and reducing my memory clock.
Edited by Vinshor on 3/27/2013 9:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]