A Lot of Guild Break Ups?

100 Draenei Paladin
It seems like a lot of guilds are closing their doors, so to speak, leaving many people in a difficult position. <Ascent> will accept any ADULT player of any level that might find themselves in this particular situation and is looking for a good fun and friendly guild.

If you want to raid, PvP, or just be a part of a guild that you can interact with look me up!
Edited by Breetaii on 3/27/2013 8:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
It has been a rollercoaster thus far. Plenty of new guilds popping up for this amazing raid tier, but it seems last tier burned a lot of players out too. 8 of the top 10 US 10-man guilds in MSV died out before finishing the tier.

This tier might have 3 less bosses, but the fights, even on normal mode, are more complex mechanically and there's extra individual responsibility. Some players are feeling inadequate and think they're not cut out for even normal mode raiding and are sticking to LFR. We haven't seen the heroic raiding scene fold out yet, but I would venture to say it's much more hardcore than players have been accustomed to lately. Several fights that require 150+ pulls (or 300+ in the case of Dark Animus and Lei Shen). With the accelerated release schedule, many heroic raiding guilds won't have time to really sink their teeth into the majority of this tier's content before Siege of Org comes out and it'll lead to plenty of breakups, as players try to guild hop to the bleeding edge to see bosses, stick to casual raiding, or quit altogether and play Hearthstone. =p Blizzard will probably realize guilds aren't consuming enough of their heroic raiding content and start nerfing some of the heroic bosses when 5.3 comes out, which is moreorless a 2-3 month warning for Tier 16.

In my opinion, ToT is a great raid instance, but the attrition rate will be very high this tier for the reasons listed above. Not too much of a problem on Sargeras though where we have one of the largest populations. Now back to your regularly scheduled recruitment thread :)
Edited by Digerati on 3/27/2013 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Yeah, I'm really enjoying ToT so far. I didn't want to add this to my regular recruitment thread because I doubt many people read it, and it's already wordy enough. Plus I don't plan to maintain this thread.

I personally know of some guilds that recently broke up and wanted to offer the people in that boat, that might be searching for a guild, a place to call home. =)
Reply Quote
96 Dwarf Paladin
It seems like a lot of guilds are closing their doors, so to speak, leaving many people in a difficult position. <Ascent> will accept any ADULT player of any level that might find themselves in this particular situation and is looking for a good fun and friendly guild.

If you want to raid, PvP, or just be a part of a guild that you can interact with look me up!

Oooh..another adult guild. Best of luck to you in recruiting and building your base. =)

In my opinion, ToT is a great raid instance, but the attrition rate will be very high this tier for the reasons listed above. Not too much of a problem on Sargeras though where we have one of the largest populations. Now back to your regularly scheduled recruitment thread :)

It's why I'm so happy to be a casual raider doing progression for fun. Not nearly as stressful.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
You are all welcome to come over to horde.

;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]