your method of healing?

90 Night Elf Druid
Default Raid frames, because they are very good. It's been a long time since it was necessary to use a frame addon to keep track of debuffs and such.

Mouseover and Modifier macros. Learn to write your own macros and you can setup your spells as you choose and change easily as needed, not be stuck trying to make your healing toolkit fit into a frame-clicking addon.

WeakAuras to keep track of cooldowns, which I use to have icons and progress bars appear next to the raid frames.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I use HealBot- have for years. I don't like frames and junk all over my screen and HB helps keep everything nice and small and neatly organized for me. TellMeWhen is pretty cool for tracking CDs/trinkets and stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Vuhdo. Changed healbot for it, because it points me where the players are when I can reach them (not sure if healbot has this, but I never find this on it).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Vuhdo. Changed healbot for it, because it points me where the players are when I can reach them (not sure if healbot has this, but I never find this on it).

I don't think Healbot does, unless there's this magical button that does so. If you mean when you're farther away than the party, then no. You'll have to move a certain distance to be able to heal them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Xperl unit frames. Click on and keybinds/macros
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I don't think Healbot does, unless there's this magical button that does so. If you mean when you're farther away than the party, then no. You'll have to move a certain distance to be able to heal them.

I mean that Vuhdo shows me an arrow pointing where the player is. So I can run to him and heal. Healbot has it? I did not found it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Elvui standard frames give me an arrow if I enable that function, but I'm pretty sure that's a new thing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I mean that Vuhdo shows me an arrow pointing where the player is. So I can run to him and heal. Healbot has it? I did not found it.

Oh. Then no, Healbot doesn't have it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]