PvP Where are you?

Are there any good arena players, and by good I mean AT LEAST over 1750 that either:
1) go on these forums or
2) even exist on this server?

I know there are a few on horde side but where are the alliance players at? Human racial is the besttttt :/
Edited by Espressox on 3/26/2013 9:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Caedwyn hopped alliance side again, he's a solid arena player. Would have a crazy high ranking IF HE COULD STAY PUT MISTER. Umm... I don't know many alliance side either ; ; If you can find Cokah, she's very good. Same with Thane.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Monk
1) Rarely.

2) Yes. They usually keep to themselves though.
Reply Quote
Thank you drove, I really appreciate you for dropping me some names to look for. Khelgin, are you any good? curious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Datan is a very, VERY good pvper but I don't know if he arenas. Most of the alliance names I know from bgs, so I'm a bit out of it on arenas.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Monk
Thank you drove, I really appreciate you for dropping me some names to look for. Khelgin, are you any good? curious.

I was 2k on my Rogue back in Wrath but haven't done much in terms of arenas since. I plan on gearing this character up to be a punch monk in 2s and 3s though.

I would say I'm decent / pretty good but very out of practice.
Reply Quote
Eh datan may be good 1v1 not sure how he is in arena. and oh cool Khel, :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Eh datan may be good 1v1 not sure how he is in arena. and oh cool Khel, :D

Exactly, that's why I said I'm not sure if he's the arena type. I know he's good 1v1 and in bgs, but I don't know about arena setting.
Reply Quote
Xanthion it may be your internet :/
I'll turn down the quality thoughnext time you're on
twitch.tv/drflux
Reply Quote
I have 175 mb/s down 100 mb/s up internet. It's not me lol..
Reply Quote
Come on my stream right now lol...
Reply Quote
getting 150 frames per second..
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
1. Yes

2. Yes

That is all.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Priest
Same issue with the laggy video. It wasn't doing that all the other times I've watched and skyped with ya. =/

Good luck finding the right partners ;D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Same issue with the laggy video. It wasn't doing that all the other times I've watched and skyped with ya. =/

Good luck finding the right partners ;D

Does your guild name come from the 90's goth industrial band?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]