{H} the BrewMasters are recruiting!

90 Troll Warlock
The BrewMasters are currently recruiting to fill out our 10 man roster and potentially grow into a 25 man raid (again)

Allow us to (briefly) introduce ourselves:
Some of you may remember us (if you don't that's fine too, we’re not going away), we came along with the mass influx of players from Kel’thuzad, where we had been in continuous operation for nearly 10 years (first day of beta, baby!). I am not going to lie, it has been a rough transition and now that we have got our bearings its time to once again meet new peoples and rebuild ourselves into the solid raiding core we were once known for back in the “good old days” of KT

Yet more information about us!
Website Application: http://thebrewmasters.org/tbmsmf/index.php?board=17.0
Name: The Brew Masters
Server: Alterac Mountains
Format: 10M maybe grow into 25 man as we start to push Throne
Raid Times: 9pm-12am EST (server time) 7-10 MST 6-9 PST Tue/Wed/Sun

Active players of any class please feel free to contact us, as we are constantly looking for players to push progression with and are happy to review your armory BUT right now were are pushing to shore up our:
Tanks
1-2 more DPS (ranged preferably)
and, as always, assorted healers are always welcome to apply.

Even more about us!
We are and have always been a dedicated raiding guild, ranging from hardcore to casual. Back in vanilla we were one of the few guilds that actually did anything in NAXX or AQ 40, and more recently we killed HM Deathwing at the end of Cataclysm.
We like to clear content but this day and age we prefer to be a casual raiding guild, clearing content on a schedule that wont have you raiding 5 days a week but still “getting ‘er done” so that we can see the content and kick some internet dragons in the tail.

Ok enough about us, what about you?
You may be asking yourself just what we are looking for in a new recruit and now I‘ll tell you!
We are always looking for players who do the following:

Know your class:
I think this one speaks for itself. We do actively seek to help our players improve, and have many knowledgeable theory crafters and experts of classes and gameplay, but it's a collaborative effort. You need to have a level of skill that is commensurate with the content we are currently working on, know what you bring to the raid and use it. At this point in the games life we should all know the drill- don't stand in the bad, DPS what the raid leader says and pop the CDs you have when appropriate.

Gear and consumables:
We expect our players to have their gear gemmed and enchanted to the best of their ability and to show up to raid fully stocked with food, flasks and potions (which means enough for the whole night not just 1 or 2 pulls)

Ability to meet our raid schedule:
I’ll say it simply: we are recruiting people to get on a raid schedule and expect them to raid. Period. End of story.
Occasional absences due to real life issues are ok (we are a reasonable guild leadership, we understand if your cat caught fire) but if you can’t and/or will not make the time to raid with us we are not interested in you remaining in the guild
(We don't understand if your cat catches fire every Tue/Wed/Sun night).

Attitude:
We are not going to tolerate loot !@#$%s, arrogance, cockiness, and people who are mean. Life is too short to tolerate that sort of behavior; we are all friends and family in guild and expect our members to act like it.

If you fit the above description, and you are looking to join a guild to call home who has been in continuous operation for nearly a decade, drop me an in game tell or message any BrewMaster to find an officer so we can have a chat.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
shameless bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
our webpage seems to be temporarily out of order so any interested parties should just whisper me in game, ill be posting when our site is back up
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
looks like our webpage is sorted though horribly out of date with what we have done so far
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
What's your status on melee dps?
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Death Knight
may b u shuld recruit moar botters liek illist LOL then mayb u could get moare warbrinjers
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
@ HVK we could always use more, still looking to shore up our ten mans and possibly build towards 25 mans (once again)

@ admetrae OMG what an adorable little girl! your so cute! I bet you troll ALL the random forums using random gibberish- wabrinjers - what IS that? polish or some such? my goodness your just too cute.
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Death Knight
@ admetrae OMG what an adorable little girl! your so cute! I bet you troll ALL the random forums using random gibberish- wabrinjers - what IS that? polish or some such? my goodness your just too cute.

itz "you're" u abnoxshus bufoon . diD u even Camplete 4rd grade ??? every1 lerns that then.......
Edited by Admetrae on 4/10/2013 7:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
lems? you obviously know english rules and grammar you could use it and see if I can tell what your trying to say
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
shameless bump time! Well, sort of, I'm updating that we are presently looking for ranged dps healers and tanks and are at this time not very interested in melee (thanks to hvk's awesome dps)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Something like that :)

Good group, plenty of potential to get far without massive headaches. Spend a night talking to the leadership and you'll be sold.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
le bump?
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Death Knight
le bump?

get it thru ur hed no1 wantz 2 joiN ur crapy geild!! !!!

go bak 2 redit losr, /r/mylittlepony mises u
Edited by Admetrae on 5/10/2013 4:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
wow, so hostile
and whats a redit?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
Who is this fool trolling your thread? Doesn't even have the guts to post on their main. Sad.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hello old friends of KT.
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Death Knight
Lo!l how its bein onLY GHuild on server>?!?! LOL i mus ur raege
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]