TE recruiting tanks for 2nd run (12/12N)!

90 Troll Warlock
So as the denizens of Rexxar may know, we love our alts in TE as raiders. We have used lord knows how many alts for our main runs to progress, and we have a small roster still.

As a result, because of our recent interest in preparing for T15, we are looking to create a 2nd regular ToT run to help with our main raid, and have decided to use it as a form of recruitment on this god forsaken piece of !@#$ of a server.

We are currently 12/12N ToT with our 2nd run in just under 3-5 hours a week of raiding on it, soon to be starting heroics and we're looking to add players to our roster, who not only feel they can compete in T15 normal/heroic content.

We're looking to add any skilled players who feel they are good at the game, in other words, above average to try out, but are just held back because this realm sucks. We aren't going to make it easy obviously, since our alts are still ridiculously geared, but the more numbers we can add to our roster, the better for us.

If interested, find me on any of my toons (Vathral/Vaffral/Diaf/Akihisa) for more information regarding recruitment. We haven't set times yet, but we are probably not looking to dedicate more than 2 days a week to this run, as we don't want it to greatly interfere with main raid.
Edited by Vathral on 5/5/2013 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
What he said.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
5/12 now, still looking to add a player or two!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Let me know if you need a tank for your t14 stuff on nights that I'm around Vath.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump because Rexxar needs stuff like this.

Also, I'd be happy to DPS for T14 heroics. Hit me up at Tristnal@1347 if you need people.
Edited by Tristnal on 3/28/2013 1:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Rexxar does need stuff like this!

Facepaw = #1 WW Monk in mixture of MW, PVE and PVP gear US! Needs carrying through T14 Heroics lol...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'll be looking for you ^.^
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Suggest some people who really want in on some raids join this group
Edited by Alterran on 4/15/2013 3:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
495 resto druid id love to come with. battletag is jake#1586 if you ever need a healer
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
bump, pretty shocked that no strong dps wants an opportunity at this run, lol.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Edited by Alterran on 4/15/2013 3:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I might fill in a few weeks. Since one our tanks just bailed on us with no warning,(yea ninja transfered to kil'jaeden, he blew nuts anyway) Just let me know what days.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
What are the times of your runs Mr. Vathral?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I'm thinking of pushing for a 3 boss ToT pug run tonight at like 6-7 central, if anyone who browses the forums is interested, I'd really like to keep pushing my lock's gear up further since I'm not raiding it enough atm
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Not playing your warlock these days Vath? What toon are you rolling with?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Not playing your warlock these days Vath? What toon are you rolling with?

I'm trying to get myself back to playing my warlock, I've been raiding it in our 2nd run when we're not retarded in main raid. But for now, I'm maining Diaf in our raids.

However, this 2nd run is on Animus on a 3 hour a week schedule, still shocked nobody with a reasonable amount of knowledge towards the game has approached us about the vacancy, blows my mind
Edited by Vathral on 4/21/2013 11:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
If you guys need a Shadow Priest, I'm up for it. Hit me up in game.
Edited by Chupapotamus on 4/26/2013 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
yeah a tauren priest is really what we need
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I don't think people in this thread understand, that I don't pug spots when I talk about current content runs within our guild. This post is for the sake of recruitment for our guild roster. If anyone is interested in what we are trying to offer within this group for our raiding roster, then feel free to get in touch with me on any of my toons for more information.
Edited by Vathral on 4/27/2013 3:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
yeah a tauren priest is really what we need

Tauren best race for life!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]