Openraid.us Not working

90 Pandaren Mage
They said your api server is down. Do you have an ETA as to when this will be resolved. It's the last day for me to get into a raid for Heart of Fear before the rest. Thank you.
Reply Quote
I too, would like one. I recently heard about openraid.us and right when I log into the site, I get this.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
i just ran a full test on the api i get full results from it .. they must be having issues as the api is up
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
yea, ive been waiting for over 2 hrs so that i can upload my toon, wanna knock out a little of ToT before reset lol
Reply Quote
17 Goblin Shaman
I'm trying to refresh my character there, as well as add a new one (The site still has my character listed as having an item level of 391)

The notice I see on openraid, when trying to add a new character:

"We're having a couple of API issues right now which may prevent you from adding your character. If you aren't able to add your character, please try again in a few hours. We apologize for this issue. Unfortunately we cannot fix this on our end."

API issues indeed. I can query my character just fine, but something between the api server and openraid is broken. I "updated" my current character five hours ago, and the information is still very much out of date on openraid's side.

And their official response, as per their forums: "At this time we are having issues with the US-API feed, which includes the ability to add characters. Please bear with us as we wait for Blizzard to fix their feed."

http://openraid.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1676&sid=31e2e55a00894e293ee8ae1fc1339dfb&start=320#p23893
Edited by Sizzlesnap on 3/25/2013 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
"openraid" is probably not using a access key and got caped out or blacklisted ... they should nto be pointing people here .. for info...
.. on a side not im 1h (135 characters) in to a guild character update on my site still no errors ... besids the odd item not in the api any more
Edited by Ulminia on 3/25/2013 3:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
17 Goblin Shaman
whatever it was, it's working fine now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]