RB clarification.

90 Human Death Knight
Explain please. I'm getting the wrong impression with the data-mined information as there are already forum posts contradicting the use of Raging Blow ability as the whole ability itself, and not this main hand and off hand tooltip crap. I think it's personally stupid how the mechanic of being enraged from crits from only Colossus Smash and Bloodthirst only proc the use of RB, as RNG is so gimped in pvp.

Inbeforegospecarmsforpvp. Personally there is nothing about arms that I enjoy playing in pvp. I pretty much decided to stop playing my warrior until something amazing changes about the playstyle of fury.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It's not a mechanic change, just a tooltip fix. Raging Blow at the moment is dependent on a buff called "Raging Blow" which fury warriors get when we get enraged and is consumed when the ability is used instead of consuming the enrage like it used to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Inbeforegospecarmsforpvp. Personally there is nothing about arms that I enjoy playing in pvp. I pretty much decided to stop playing my warrior until something amazing changes about the playstyle of fury.
I salute you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]