490 Disc priest returning from 3 month break

90 Undead Priest
As the title states i'm returning after a well spent 3 month break after the guild i was in disband after losing too many vital members, myself included. I'm really keen to get back into prog raiding. I'm after a guild with a great social environment that is laid back and knows how to have fun, however when it comes to raid are well prepared and take it somewhat seriously as i just like too see the content whilst it is current. I am willing to server and or faction transfer as none of my friends are still playing wow.

I have been playing a healer since i started wow back in bc, played resto druid from then through wrath and started priest late cata. with paly and sham in between as alts, i consider myself an experienced, knowledgeable, committed and dynamic healer.

Im available to raid on:

Mon
Tues
Wed
Thurs (Unable to raid late due to RL commitments)
Sun

I understand after a 3 month break i am a little bit behind the 8 ball but am willing to put the time in to get back on par (495-500ilvl)

Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
~
Edited by Letti on 3/26/2013 1:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I saw you whisper me but was unable to respond, come and talk to me when you're free!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello,

We have a spot open raids are Thurs Sun Mon 8pm to 11pm EST (Sydney time) would have no issue if you were on at 8:30 - More info can be found at our thread here

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893650695?page=1#0

My battletag is Xavier#1677

Good luck with your search
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hey Moist,

Storm Hammer are a 10 man guild on Saurfang. We are looking to recruit a tank and healer for our team as we recently lost a couple of players to RL (bringing a halt to our progression early in the tier).

We raid 2 nights a week (mon and wed 745pm to 11pm) but we are progression foused - we work hard to do the best we can in that time. Our team is strong and we need a couple more solid members to complete it.

I’d love to have a chat with you if you are interested. Add me on real ID: Lilliaath#6649 or check out our website www.stormhammer.net.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8480658093
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hey mate. Me and a few friends have just made a new guild <Waiting for a Mate> - Frostmourne [A]

pretty much we all come from a strong raiding background but are over the feeling of it being a second job. we agree raiding should be more about having fun and a laugh than getting upset if you're not no.1 - but dont take that the wrong way we are still bloody good players and very keen for progression.

I will be raid leading the group, lead all through FL (6/7H) and DS (8/8H) and once i get all the members for the new guild i hope to finish this patch with atleast half heroic clear.

Reply via forum or add my battletag (ActionMann93#6342) and chat when i'm online :)

we're looking to get into raiding as soon as i fill the roster. 7:30-11pm Wed/Sun/Mon - probably starting at 8:30 on mondays due to commitments.

cheers and hope to chat soon :)
Reply Quote
Hey mate,

Wrb is currently in the hunt for a Disc Priest. More info about us below:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8414741921

Or free to add Kingbant#1345 in game for a chat if interested :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hey mate. Me and a few friends have just made a new guild <Waiting for a Mate> - Frostmourne [A]

pretty much we all come from a strong raiding background but are over the feeling of it being a second job. we agree raiding should be more about having fun and a laugh than getting upset if you're not no.1 - but dont take that the wrong way we are still bloody good players and very keen for progression.

I will be raid leading the group, lead all through FL (6/7H) and DS (8/8H) and once i get all the members for the new guild i hope to finish this patch with atleast half heroic clear.

Reply via forum or add my battletag (ActionMann93#6342) and chat when i'm online :)

we're looking to get into raiding as soon as i fill the roster. 7:30-11pm Wed/Sun/Mon - probably starting at 8:30 on mondays due to commitments.

cheers and hope to chat soon :)

Still looking for a Disco priest to fill our raid roster who can make our raid times (updated to 8:30-11:30pm wed/sun/mon). Who also loves having a good time and is looking forward to raiding in a new team as much as i am, where we can build it up together and become good friends.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How late is late on thursdays mate? Let me know if our times suit you. +or- 30mins when DLST ends.

< Catalyst > is an established World of Warcraft endgame raiding guild that focuses on hardmode and progression content. We are an Aus / Nz Horde guild based on the Oceanic US-Frostmourne server.
We are currently looking directly for one of the following skilled and experienced players in order of preference:

Disc Priest

Warlock Dps
Mage Dps

-----

Current Progression:

10/16 HM Tier 14
12/12 NM Tier 15

Our raiding roster is as follows:
Wed / Thurs / Sun 8:30pm - 11:30pm server time - AEST GMT+10 during DLST.
Preference: Mature english speaking Aus / Nz locale players

-----

If interested please feel free to contact me at:
Tyriss#1233

or feel free to lodge a formal application on our forums at:
www.catalystguild.com.au
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Carpe Diem - 25man Raiding

12/12 ToT

Wednesday, Sunday, Monday - 8:30-Midnight (server)

Recruiting open to all exceptional Raiders - Disc Priest currently open in both our 10/25 teams.

www.carpe-diem.cc

Dobey#6683
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]