Looking to transfer

90 Night Elf Warrior
Hi guys, I'm currently deciding if to change guild, or try another server (very STRONGLY inclined to change server).
Can somebody tell me how this server is in terms of progression, people, and well I don't know, important stuff I should know?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
There are several threads in here that answer this question pretty well.

Right now we have about 4 guild that are entering heroics in ToT. Not lots of puggin ToT or H 5.1 raids, but plenty of regular pug groups. I think a bulk of the raiding is casual and laid back, but if you want serious progression there are some groups for it.

The AH is pretty healthy but some items can be overpriced. Our trade chat trolls are pretty tame compared to other servers.

The people I would say are the best I have ever seen in every server. Maybe it is because I pug and hang out with mostly the same people but I encounter no d-bags.

The server is PvE so don't expect to PvP seriously, no real Rated BG groups or world PvP. Casual PvP can be had if you want to cap points in arena.

I think the only bad thing about the server right now is that Oondasta groups can get flooded by people and turn into a repair bill nightmare quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Thank you Logtar! Im not much of a pvper, so that's good. A healthy AH, no douchebags and what seems to be really good progression...

Thanks for the insight again! I just forgot to ask what timezone this server is in, but then again, I can just google it.
Reply Quote
I just forgot to ask what timezone this server is in, but then again, I can just google it.

Server is CST.

Physical location is the Chicago datacenter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]