You Rolled a Hunter, Now What?

90 Night Elf Hunter
NP, I frequent the forums to help with logic and numbers, and kindness, you were asking a logic based question, it looked like a logic based answer is what you needed
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
03/26/2013 04:16 PMPosted by Eurugan
a logic based answer

DEMON BE GONE!!! *throws water*

OT: Nice work on the thread, boys. Lets hope it gets stickied.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Also, heres a great hunter pet thread
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7978879416?page=1

A tip for new hunters, if the growl spell has those yellow ants running around its edge, its still turned on.
Added thanks again.

;o Thanks for linking that lol.

Requested a sticky, hope it gets approved :]
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Added thanks again.

;o Thanks for linking that lol.

Requested a sticky, hope it gets approved :]
Likewise.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
This thread would not be anywhere near as well done without Eurugan. Thank you, sir.

It also look like this community did for Elythaa what it did for me six and a half years ago.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Im glad i could help, My presence on the forums is meant to help others, and I pick up what tricks i can from it as I view them. I will in turn, answer questions as I know them, and offer what advice I can. I may not be a hard core heroic raider, or someone who is competent in PVP, but I do understand the hunter class rather well, and ill share my understanding of it as I am able.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
03/26/2013 05:20 PMPosted by Whim
This thread would not be anywhere near as well done without Eurugan. Thank you, sir.

He helped me quite a lot in my guide, as well ^.^

03/26/2013 05:55 PMPosted by Eurugan
Im glad i could help, My presence on the forums is meant to help others, and I pick up what tricks i can from it as I view them. I will in turn, answer questions as I know them, and offer what advice I can. I may not be a hard core heroic raider, or someone who is competent in PVP, but I do understand the hunter class rather well, and ill share my understanding of it as I am able.

We greatly appreciate it :]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Misdirect, can be used as a pulling tool, and feign death can let you pull and drop Agro, but you will be kicked from groups if you use these tools to chain pull in dungeons for the tank, it really gets on the rest if the groups nerves. We prob should add a section on this, considering how many players have issues with hunters due to these kinds of experiences.

Aspect of pack, on phone ATM, so hard to check, but explain that the glyph of aspect of the cheetah does not apply to pack, and that you will brew anger in your group if you leave it on while fighting, since it will make group members who take dmg get dazed, and if I'm not mistaken, getting dazed messes with tank mitigation
Edited by Eurugan on 3/27/2013 6:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
24 Undead Hunter
If you are already 90 then go to these threads and skip this one. I will send you to them anyways so go ahead and read them:

For PvP:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893519923

Oh god... don't direct people there...
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
If you are already 90 then go to these threads and skip this one. I will send you to them anyways so go ahead and read them:

For PvP:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893519923

Oh god... don't direct people there...
Why?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Great thread. My wife just started playing and chose a hunter. I've directed her to this thread and sticky requested.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
we cant track slimes either for that matter
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Cant track mechanicals or aberrations. Machines, not sure why, have some theories somewhere on the forums, but aberrations, which are slimes, the 7th boss in ToT, and a few other creatures, are another case entirely. Slimes used to belong to the no type class, were when you moused over them, it would say the name and its lv, but if you moused over a humanoid, it would say the name, the lv, and the word "humanoid"
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Some slimes were undead (think in the Wetlands by the tomb), I don't know if they still are or not. Honestly they slipped my mind. I would love to add Track Machines to our list of what we can track.

Added Aberrations to the list of untrackables.
Edited by Whim on 4/3/2013 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Great thread. My wife just started playing and chose a hunter. I've directed her to this thread and sticky requested.
Thank you.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Anything I might have missed?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Did you decide whether or not expaining that it is not our job to pull for the tank when we get misdirect, like I mentioned higher up this page?
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Did you decide whether or not expaining that it is not our job to pull for the tank when we get misdirect, like I mentioned higher up this page?
I need to go bang my head against a brick wall for forgetting.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Added it and I think I might have to stress it more. Also added, changing pet specs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]