You Rolled a Hunter, Now What?

90 Night Elf Hunter
Lol, I would have reposted to try and get your attention, but I figured you were to busy to respond. I tried to get your attention on the HTC that was present, then it got deleted due to that one troll.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Lol, I would have reposted to try and get your attention, but I figured you were to busy to respond. I tried to get your attention on the HTC that was present, then it got deleted due to that one troll.
I thought I had gotten it already honestly. Thanks for remembering.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I think your thread has gotten fairly solid, anything else thats come to my mind are advanced raiding tactics.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ok, Arent pet icons blue with white borders on the mini map? I think I might have actually found something to coment on after so long.
Reply Quote
36 Human Hunter
Ok, Arent pet icons blue with white borders on the mini map? I think I might have actually found something to coment on after so long.
It took a little bit to see that you are right.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Nice, your hunters an eng/miner like mine!!!
Reply Quote
36 Human Hunter
Nice, your hunters an eng/miner like mine!!!
I'm trying something new. Plus Emerald Dream is a RPPvP server so I gravitated towards the gadgets.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Added Bullet's 5.3 thread.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
<3thisthread.

Welcome new Hunters!
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Thanks Alvarie.

Updated the RAP from Hawk and added the Macro Thread.
Reply Quote
83 Pandaren Hunter
Are hunters really that bad in 5.3? And I heard when it comes to soloing old content they aren't that good, is any of this true? I want to solo a lot of stuff when I hit 90
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
91640518500:
Are hunters really that bad in 5.3? And I heard when it comes to soloing old content they aren't that good, is any of this true? I want to solo a lot of stuff when I hit 90
When it comes to soloing there are a few specs that do as good as Hunters and Warlocks but that seems to be about it. We're pretty good and there is a soloing guide in the stickies and in my first post (same thread) so you are good to go in that aspect of the game. Grabbing a Turtle, a Beetle and IIRC a Direhorn and glyph right you can do a lot. The class is easy to play but up to a point it takes a lot more work to get the same results as other classes. That is it's biggest paradox. The second is that we are a ranged class that has to gear, gem and enchant as melee.
Reply Quote
83 Pandaren Hunter
91642917979:
91640518500:
When it comes to soloing there are a few specs that do as good as Hunters and Warlocks but that seems to be about it. We're pretty good and there is a soloing guide in the stickies and in my first post (same thread) so you are good to go in that aspect of the game. Grabbing a Turtle, a Beetle and IIRC a Direhorn and glyph right you can do a lot. The class is easy to play but up to a point it takes a lot more work to get the same results as other classes. That is it's biggest paradox. The second is that we are a ranged class that has to gear, gem and enchant as melee.

Ok good to know I just skimmed it but I'll go back over and read it. Right now I use a rhino and love it while soloing things die fast but I know when you hit 85 everything changes and when you hit 90 too
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Nykita, just enjoy the class, don't worry about changes.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Been seeing new Hunters asking questions here so I am going to bump this.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Are hunters that really bad, when 95% all teams 2k+ have one. They have been not only OP this whole expansion but by far the most users friendly, watered down class/spec to play.

Cata hunters playing MM took skill, now hunters are are ultra derp mode.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Might want to add that thick skin macro. You are gonna get trolled from here to nagrand about playing a hunter.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Thank you
:)

Might want to add that thick skin macro. You are gonna get trolled from here to nagrand about playing a hunter.
I love the ignore function. Plus I have yet to see a class not get trolled for being that class.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Added Eurugan's pet thread to post #2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]