A couple retribution suggestions (and feral)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Inquisition off GCD, also applying to similar buffs (feral kitty savage roar).

Seals have no mana cost, and buffs have a little less mana cost.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Well, Blessings are having their mana costs significantly decreased in 5.3. One out of three, I guess?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Divine Shield off the GCD. I've died more times than I care to share due to this being on the GCD.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Divine Shield off the GCD. I've died more times than I care to share due to this being on the GCD.

This!

One of my few complaints about Ret actually. I know that's hard to believe when every thread is QQ ret.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Repentance baseline for retribution again, make a new talent for tier 2.
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Rogue
I'd like to see seals off the gcd and Burden of Guilt changed to a better talent.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Inquisition off GCD

Repentance baseline for retribution again

i agree
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Inquisition off GCD

Divine Shield off the GCD
These two.
I find it an unnecessary inconvenience that they both have one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Judgement on friendly targets/self for a heal.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Divine Protection usable while CC'd (like Barkskin for druids)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Judgement on friendly targets/self for a heal.

I've thought about this before too. It's a neat idea and it makes sense too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
you all dissapoint me, what we really need is a glyph to copy the priest version of wings

a paladin that does not look her best is not a paladin at all
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
People complain about our bubble...and now 2 classes can "pop" our bubble, plus it's on a 5 CD. Warlock monks DKs Warrior hunters all have bubbles now on a shorter CD period on our Divine Shield and take it off GCD. It's bull!@#$ and hurts our survivablity.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i fail to see how other classes having defensive buttons hurts our survivability
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
you all dissapoint me, what we really need is a glyph to copy the priest version of wings

a paladin that does not look her best is not a paladin at all

I can get behind this.

However, if they could shorten the CD for Crusader Strike and Judgement, that'd be very nice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
if they could shorten the CD for Crusader Strike and Judgement, that'd be very nice.

what would that really solve?

what ret needs isnt really more damage, we have damage, what we need is offensive utility, we need a less archaic seal system

our heals are probably fine

if anything we can lose guardian of ancient mouthbreathers and have that damage baked into our sustained output

we just need to finally separate ourselves from holy and prot and bring something to the table

the hand of sacrifice change was a step in the right direction, but again thats a defensive utility (though a powerful one)

we are supposed to exact retribution upon our foes not hang back and hope someone else will do it for us
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
THIS<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This suggestion is going to be a bit silly, but how about;

Guardian of Ancient Kings is completely reworked.

Now instead of being a sort of buff/cd it's instead a pet that does some low dmg.
It has 50% of the pallies health, stacking with resilience and pvp power.
Additionally, when the guardian is killed, the paladin gets a 10 second buff towards baseline strength. Furthermore, when the pet is active the paladin gains 10% physical damage reduction and Glyph of Divine Protection is removed from game.

Might sound silly at first but it would be a nice buff to our survivability
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Make GoAK 4 minute cooldown so it stacks with your 2nd holy avenger/AW that way you can blow your load hard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Also maybe make it while you have Divine Purpose, every time you cast Inquisition you get a free Divine Purpose, that would be pretty cool imo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]