Want to heal, but on what??

90 Troll Hunter
Hey guys, im looking to make a new toon, and would love to have a healer, this is my only real character that I play regularly, and would like to do some healing, can anyone help me find the pros and cons of each healing class so I can figure out what class to play? thanks for the help :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I Wuv priest. They have a LOT of tools in their arsenal, plus you get two specs! Meaning if you want a healer, you aren't stuck to a single playstyle as you would on other classes.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Have you read the sticky, Choosing a Healer Toon? Here's Some Help in this forum? That thread gives a good description of each healing class and pros/cons. It's truly excellent.

Personally I love my druid. It's the only healing class I've come accustomed to and enjoy it overall. I know I should get out more with healing wise, but I've tried a priest and they just aren't for me. I have a pally and I've tried healing on her once or twice, but I wasn't really thrilled with the overall performance.
Edited by Shadowdemise on 3/25/2013 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]