[H] Æther - PVP Guild Recruiting for RBG's!!

100 Tauren Druid
Hello Uther,
Some of you may remember Æther...we've had our glory days of being a top raiding guild on Uther in the past. The core of our raiders have moved onto other things, but the PVP'ers are still standing strong. We're currently looking to fill out a steady RBG team to go for guild achievements and push our rating. There is a handful of us in guild up to ~1600 rating in RBG's now and we know we can bring some talent into the guild to help us make our name as the go to guild for PVP on uther. Please message me in game or leave a post on this forum if you're interested. Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Had someone join yesterday! If you guys read this and are interested please up the thread. I should also mention the vast majority in our guild do arenas as well. Handful of us with 2k experience.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Up, lets get more people!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
UP. We've picked up about 4 people for this. more!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Up for Aether!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Still looking for more pvp'ers. We currently have members of our guild in the top 2s, 3s and 5s team on Horde - Uther.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Looking like we may have to wait til' the server merge for more pvp'ers...hope we get MOAR.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Looks like a good bunch of ppl havent played with you guys yet but should be fun. PVP!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
No connected realms yet. Any pvp'ers still interested add me to friends for an invite.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]