LF Warrior named VAIO

90 Blood Elf Priest
A long time ago I raided with a Warrior named VAIO. He was an awesome tank and good person to play with. We are currently seeking you out for a tanking spot in our Saturday 8pm-12am core on Area 52 (HORDE).

If your Vaio we would be willing to pay for your Faction/Transfer fees just to have you in our core.

We hope you see this. :D Your awesome :D

Sincerely,

Moonraker & Mist

*Mumble interviewed required to make sure its you :D

Mud#1945 <~contact me pls
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Are you sure it's the right server? Looking at all our level 90 Horde tanks on Wow-heroes, I don't see a Vaio listed anywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
there used to be a nelf warr named vaio in BC :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yes he was a Nelf. Been searching for him. Heard he transferred. Thought if I came here he might just wander on the forums and see this. He started a guild before he disappeared. The Flying Hellfish. Never took off cause they had a massive Quake in California and it knocked out his interwebs for a while by the time he got back we had disbanded went our seperate ways. Encountered him once again in wrath but we lost contact once more.

So this time I decided to track him down, pay for his transfer, and keep him :)

But if I cannot find him I have an opening for a Blood DK in a core group. Must be 490+ Willing to reimburse you for your transfer after 90 days of transferring to the realm and proving yourself as a solid member of the core.

DBM/MUMBLE required

Crossrealm Raid Test in HOF or MSV. Also need to have a Mumble interview with the core. Their a special group of crazy. You must be able to put your straight jacket on and enjoy what you have gotten yourself into.

Also Recruiting one shaman, monk, druid healer 490+ You pay your own transfer fees. There are a ton of healers on A52 that is why I am not offering reimbursement. But if your looking for a new home hit me up.
Edited by Euki on 3/28/2013 1:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]