What makes you guys so tight?

90 Troll Druid
Of all the class forums, I think DKs support eachother the most. What with the "Bro Code" and general atmosphere. It's great, but what makes you guys tick?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
we're just cool like that
Edited by Kusari on 3/25/2013 9:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think and this is my opinion that Death Knights have been bashed, nerfed, bashed, nerfed, buffed, bashed, nerfed, buffed and so forth. We come to each others defense because of the crap the class has been through.

Death Knights, true Death Knights stay playing them no matter what and that makes true Death Knights close. It's a brother and sisterhood and even when we are nerfed to the ground we remain strong in bond.

I <3 my Brothers and Sisters and will stand by the true Death Knights through thick and thin.

Plus my cookies, its like glue. ;)

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bro Knight's and Dark Sister's unite!

/fistbump
Edited by Vreska on 3/25/2013 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Enemies in life, and Brothers (and sisters) in Undeath :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/25/2013 09:23 PMPosted by Kyrhyraeth
Death Knights have been bashed, nerfed, bashed, nerfed, buffed, bashed, nerfed, buffed and so forth. We come to each others defense because of the crap the class has been through.
We are on nobody's side, because nobody is on our side.

I've noticed that this forum doesn't suffer idiots for long, either. Those are scared away quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
We're not complete saints. We argue about things if we disagree but generally topics attempt to be constructive despite it. Think it helps that blizzard is doing what they can to keep all the specs more even than in the past. We're not the best in the game probably but we are Eternal, Death Knights of Archerus.
Reply Quote
Death Knights have been bashed, nerfed, bashed, nerfed, buffed, bashed, nerfed, buffed and so forth. We come to each others defense because of the crap the class has been through.
We are on nobody's side, because nobody is on our side.

I've noticed that this forum doesn't suffer idiots for long, either. Those are scared away quickly.
that tends to be due to the stigma that all dks are played by stupid people. when people come to this forum legitimately asking for help most of us are willing to give help and constructive feedback.

misinformation is treated pretty harshly here in my opinion, but for good reason. people come to this forum to discuss the class and to learn. reading some of the threads that have come up lately (stat weights, tanking styles etc.) can really mess up new players furthering the stigma that all dks are morons.

when others come to complain about us while spouting anecdotal information and making grandiose claims about what our class is capable of while having next to no knowledge of our mechanics we tend to make quick work of said threads.

dunno maybe the people that truly main dks just have a similar mindset of being able to deal with so much bs ;D
Edited by Kusari on 3/25/2013 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Kegel excercises
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Well said, Kusari.

OP, for a good example, I would point you to any thread titled in all caps or containing the words "nerf", "op" or the combination of "Blood" and "DW" in these forums.

03/25/2013 10:57 PMPosted by Ripcage
Kegel excercises
+ 1, I forgot how to spell that xD
Edited by Powerßottom on 3/25/2013 11:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
*tries to throw his voice*
The fantastic stickies!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Shot's of 151 and Taco Bell
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Taco Bell

This. Gimme 15 of those dorito things please.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
die together.
rise together.
fight together.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Masterless Warriors of Undeath that serve only their knightly order and none other; only the brotherhood matters regardless of faction, nation, race or creed.

Enemies in life, and Brothers (and sisters) in Undeath

die together.
rise together.
fight together.

It says it all right here.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Basically what everyone has already said. As a class we have endured blind hatred from the playerbase for years so it's easy to find kindred spirits among us. Kusari also nailed it when it comes to swiftly correcting our ill-advised brethren, anything to help mitigate the stigma that's already out there be it right or wrong. It helps that most of us truly love the class as well. Deep down, I believe that many of us feel like we still have something to prove just due to the sheer, though waning, adversity we face even today and we bring that positivity to the forums.

And yes Reniat, the stickies!
Edited by Jínxs on 3/26/2013 2:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Because we're not a bunch of whiny little !@#$s? Just saying.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
We just look out for each other instead of trying to put another down so an individual looks better i guess. Other than that I don't really know maybe we're just cool like that?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We're the most hated, as mentioned above, various times. The envy, hate, and nerfs we endure together bonds our class pride and unity.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]