What makes you guys so tight?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
<3 my dks, <3 my dk forums. You guys all rock!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
03/26/2013 03:04 PMPosted by Kyrhyraeth
There is a place here in SoCal called Chronic Tacos and they make the best potato tacos on the planet.

Here in western NY we have this local chain called Mighty Taco, leagues better than taco-bell. Oddly enough, they're mainly known for their burritos.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Death Knight
Here in western NY we have this local chain called Mighty Taco, leagues better than taco-bell. Oddly enough, they're mainly known for their burritos.

Same with Chronic, they make burritos bigger than my thighs. Sweet Merlin their salsa...omfg I could bathe in it but then I would smell like salsa and my skin would be in fire.

/Twitches

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
03/27/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Karaahl
There is a place here in SoCal called Chronic Tacos and they make the best potato tacos on the planet.

Bombers in the capital area is better IMO,

Back on topic, what everyone said about everyone else hates us because they don't understand how the class works, call for nerfs if we are preforming even mid range, and bliz listens.

If we aren't here for each other then no one will be. Just recently I asked a question involving Jin'rokh and AMS, had my question answered fast and we breezed threw it once ranged got their part down.

For the most part we try not to troll people when they ask for help or beat them down (outside of Blood DWing posts >.>), and its really only when someone comes here with the attempt to spreed false information with an agenda we get nasty.

I mean who else would accept a male squidface but my fellow DKs?

KotEB for "life"!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I have to think part of it was the starting zone, the bond we saw between Thassarian and Koltira. We saw in their relationship that faction doesn't matter. Race doesn't matter. Nothing else matters. We all have one thing in common: we were all ripped from the afterlife, enslaved by, and then betrayed by the lich king. We are all brothers and sisters in death, and that idea stuck to this day.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
03/28/2013 07:16 AMPosted by Kyrhyraeth

Same with Chronic, they make burritos bigger than my thighs. Sweet Merlin their salsa...omfg I could bathe in it but then I would smell like salsa and my skin would be in fire.

/Twitches

~Kyr~

i'll lick the Salsa off ya, love a good hot salsa
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Powa to the dk's!!
<<<Dk main since Wrath release still goin strong
Reply Quote

LOL best comment ever!

<3 my AB

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
03/28/2013 07:16 AMPosted by Kyrhyraeth
Sweet Merlin

did someone ring for dk awesomnes?
Reply Quote
71 Orc Death Knight

/Twitches

~Kyr~

El Jaripe, near the airport in Indy. You can't go in there unless you speak Spanish. None of the wait staff speaks English. Senor! Mas chip, por favor!

Hands down, best Tomatillo salsa I've ever had. The steak tacos kick some serious butt, too.

$3.50 for 34oz. Dos Equis on tap. /drool

I'm with you on the salsa, AB. Wait, . . . Hot salsa? Thighs?

/repress devious thoughts

Giggity Goo!
Edited by Nergui on 3/29/2013 6:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I love that our threads get derailed with positive discussion. Such a nice change of pace on these boards :)
Reply Quote
71 Orc Death Knight
I love that our threads get derailed with positive discussion. Such a nice change of pace on these boards :)

So, do you know how to tell the difference between a fairy tale from the North and a fairy tale from the South?

North starts out "Once Upon a time. . ."

South starts out "Y'all ain't gonna believe this sh!t!"
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Everyone hates us, everyone thinks we are basement dwelling, drooling, hitting our keyboard with our face mouth breathers, that do not know how to play the game and only use 3 keys.

We are the first to be yelled at by other classes that we are OP, we need to be nerfed etc.

We are the only ones that the dev's actually do that to, from the whining of other classes

We are the only ones that truly understand our strengths and weaknesses, and help our fellow DK's better themselves instead of bashing or ridiculing that they don't know their class as well as others.

The only ones that understand and sympathize with our plight are our fellow Bro Knights and Dark Sisters, because we are all one in un-deaths eternity.

Would someone please pass me a glass of Paladins Tears and Snickerdoodles??

Well I don't know about all that. I'm also not sure if the OP is true, might just be subjective perception. But if it is objectivly I would chalk it up to being the most hated class based of several large polls on popular community sites. I think some of that is because still resentment for Season 5. Being the picked on guys would surely bond us together.

But, I was a dk since wrath launched and forever will be. Even if they never let corpse explosion affect player corpses again. Sigh, I miss that. Don't really like doing daily's for the tillers either.
Edited by Amathyst on 3/31/2013 12:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
71 Orc Death Knight

But, I was a dk since wrath launched and forever will be. Even if they never let corpse explosion affect payer corpses again. Sigh, I miss that. Don't really like doing daily's for the tillers either.

Da f@#$ is a payer corpse? Are you working that corner again? I told you what that leads to, didn't I?!

Seriously though, none of us seem to give a flying monkey turd about being a popular/hated class. We do what we do, and we don't stop. Hell, not even death stopped us.
Edited by Nergui on 3/29/2013 4:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
think and this is my opinion that Death Knights have been bashed, nerfed, bashed, nerfed, buffed, bashed, nerfed, buffed and so forth. We come to each others defense because of the crap the class has been through.

Too bad it didn't work out the same for the Warlocks. Maybe those guys are just really emotional.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/29/2013 05:27 AMPosted by Noot
think and this is my opinion that Death Knights have been bashed, nerfed, bashed, nerfed, buffed, bashed, nerfed, buffed and so forth. We come to each others defense because of the crap the class has been through.

Too bad it didn't work out the same for the Warlocks. Maybe those guys are just really emotional.
warlocks complain about how awful their class is even when they are more than viable for both forms of content
Reply Quote
El Jaripe, near the airport in Indy. You can't go in there unless you speak Spanish. None of the wait staff speaks English. Senor! Mas chip, por favor!

Hands down, best Tomatillo salsa I've ever had. The steak tacos kick some serious butt, too.

$3.50 for 34oz. Dos Equis on tap. /drool

I'm with you on the salsa, AB. Wait, . . . Hot salsa? Thighs?

/repress devious thoughts

Giggity Goo!

That is the sign of great Mexican food!

Trust me I had to suppress the devious thoughts in my head but now salsa and thighs...

DAMN YOU NERG!!

Isn't it wonderful! I love our part of the world =)

So, do you know how to tell the difference between a fairy tale from the North and a fairy tale from the South?

North starts out "Once Upon a time. . ."

South starts out "Y'all ain't gonna believe this sh!t!"

I cracked up!!

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 07:31 AMPosted by Kusari

warlocks complain about how awful their class is even when they are more than viable for both forms of content

Same with Mages....

Oy, don't even get me started!

Damn Mages, I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT!!! NOW GET OF MY LAWN!

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

Same with Mages....

Oy, don't even get me started!

Damn Mages, I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT!!! NOW GET OF MY LAWN!

~Kyr~
mage tears cure cancer. Too bad that blizzard rarely touches them to the point that they are shed. 3 expansions worth of god mode is long enough methinks
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I love when mages cry while still being one of the top dps.

One of my favorites was

"They nerfed us because of the legendary staff"

Really it wasn't because they were out damaging everyone without it...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]