What makes you guys so tight?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
mage tears cure cancer. Too bad that blizzard rarely touches them to the point that they are shed. 3 expansions worth of god mode is long enough methinks

Blizzard needs to nerf them to the ground so they can see what it's like down here =p For the good of the World (of Warcraft)

THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!

I love when mages cry while still being one of the top dps.

One of my favorites was

"They nerfed us because of the legendary staff"

Really it wasn't because they were out damaging everyone without it...

And Goddess forbid a Death Knight beat them in the DPS meters...

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Oh when we beat them it's usually because they either

A. Suck

or

B. Unique fight mechanic advantage

Both lead them to believe we're some how the over powered one while being closer to middle of the pack and like 4th or so melee dps alone.
Reply Quote
71 Orc Death Knight
El Jaripe, near the airport in Indy. You can't go in there unless you speak Spanish. None of the wait staff speaks English. Senor! Mas chip, por favor!

Hands down, best Tomatillo salsa I've ever had. The steak tacos kick some serious butt, too.

$3.50 for 34oz. Dos Equis on tap. /drool

I'm with you on the salsa, AB. Wait, . . . Hot salsa? Thighs?

/repress devious thoughts

Giggity Goo!

That is the sign of great Mexican food!

Trust me I had to suppress the devious thoughts in my head but now salsa and thighs...

DAMN YOU NERG!!

I love that our threads get derailed with positive discussion. Such a nice change of pace on these boards :)

Isn't it wonderful! I love our part of the world =)

So, do you know how to tell the difference between a fairy tale from the North and a fairy tale from the South?

North starts out "Once Upon a time. . ."

South starts out "Y'all ain't gonna believe this sh!t!"

I cracked up!!

~Kyr~

Damnation aside, you loved it. You know you did.

Speaking of, I bought a fresh batch of tomatoes to make homemade salsa. Where did I put that habanero pepper and bundle of jalapenos?

Also, I need a thigh.
Reply Quote

Speaking of, I bought a fresh batch of tomatoes to make homemade salsa. Where did I put that habanero pepper and bundle of jalapenos?

Also, I need a thigh.

Excuse me sir, are you trying to seduce me?

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
71 Orc Death Knight

Also, I need a thigh.

Excuse me sir, are you trying to seduce me?

~Kyr~

Not at all. At the time, I was over tired, highly caffeinated and the brain to mouth filter was almost fully disengaged. I get like that. I take no responsibility for any/all effects it may have had on you.

Unless they were positive effects. I'll take that blame any day, from anyone.

Furthermore, you're well outside the effective lethal range of my digital seduction vectors. Maximum confirmed range is slightly over 600 miles. You're at roughly 2000. Perfectly safe.

/stretch
/neck pops
/fog of sleep fully dissipates

Wait, what was I saying? Oh, right! Back to the statistics homework. Yeah, that must've been it.
Reply Quote
Not at all. At the time, I was over tired, highly caffeinated and the brain to mouth filter was almost fully disengaged. I get like that. I take no responsibility for any/all effects it may have had on you.

Furthermore, you're well outside the effective lethal range of my digital seduction vectors. Maximum confirmed range is slightly over 600 miles. You're at roughly 2000. Perfectly safe.

/stretch
/neck pops

Wait, what was I saying? Oh, right! Back to the statistics homework. Yeah, that must've been it.

<3

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
71 Orc Death Knight

/stretch
/neck pops

<3

~Kyr~

Went ahead and added Kyr on FB. I just got a call from the Prof. about the presentation group tomorrow. My workload just increased way beyond what I'm willing to handle, so I may not be able to catch you in game later. I will try, though.
Reply Quote
Its a Band of Brothers thing other classes wouldn't understand.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]