[A] Herald of the Titans Twink group

83 Night Elf Rogue
I have talked to a few people about doing this to gauge interest. I am already set to go with my rogue. I am willing to help a few folks out with gearing etc.

This is an interest check thread, if we can get a solid 10+ I am all for it.

Feel free to reply here and message me in game.

Marp/Magog/Xenobia
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I would be interested, HOWEVER, if you are just doing this for the achievement............. It can be achieved at lvl 90. Blizzards script scans for gear level 6 seconds into the fight so you can just take 10 dps and kill him in like 3 and get the achieve. . .xD

GL if I dont see you
Edited by Fonzarelli on 3/26/2013 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
I would be interested, HOWEVER, if you are just doing this for the achievement............. It can be achieved at lvl 90. Blizzards script scans for gear level 6 seconds into the fight so you can just take 10 dps and kill him in like 3 and get the achieve. . .xD

Now that just takes all the fun out of it! :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Count me in on my mage, almost fully geared for it :D

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fenris/Izrob/simple
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Rogue

GL if I dont see you

Could cheat it...but would rather do it the right way as it is intended...well or as close as intended at this point. That and I thik it would be kinda fun to do it at 80 again. Ulduar is my favorite raid of all time, the whole hard mode thing, multiple ways to do the fights while still having challenge made it great.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman

GL if I dont see you

Could cheat it...but would rather do it the right way as it is intended...well or as close as intended at this point. That and I thik it would be kinda fun to do it at 80 again. Ulduar is my favorite raid of all time, the whole hard mode thing, multiple ways to do the fights while still having challenge made it great.

Yea I have an 80 priest, you have to have like 226 gear or lower for it right? my priest has 409's xD lol........... Im game Uld is by far the best raid and would be amazing to do at 80 again.
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Rogue

Yea I have an 80 priest, you have to have like 226 gear or lower for it right? my priest has 409's xD lol........... Im game Uld is by far the best raid and would be amazing to do at 80 again.

Excellent! You need to have armor no higher then 226 and weapons can be 232.

It isn't too hard to gear it a few runs of Uld on 25/10, some VOA and a naxx run and you are there.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Shaman
Also interested in doing this achievement, can contact me in-game. Willing to do gear runs or whatnot :)
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Rogue
So basically we will be needing:

2 Tanks
2-3 heals
5-6 DPS

Algalon isn't too bad, he wasn't too tough at 80. Getting the key to fight him was harder then he was. HM Mimron and Freya were harder I thought.

Anyways I know of a few others who are interested we should have no trouble putting a group together, and coming to a convenient time.

Please send me an ingame mail to THIS TOON, with the best times for you to raid, with what class and spec toon you will run with and whether or not you need a gearing run or two.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Shaman
Mail sent to your rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm down for either tanking or dpsing on my dk, which I should have ready fairly soon. I sent you a mail.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Please don't think me stupid I'd just like to clarify. You guys are making this group of 80 Twinks for one Achievement? Or do you plan to do more than this on 80s? Maybe pvp or more dungeon/raid stuff? I'm just curious because I'm looking for something else to do badly lol. I don't have an 80 any longer but with full BoAs doesn't take long.

Anyway just curious it sounds really fun. Thanks :)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Monk
I'm down...oh wait I earned it in Wrath
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I have a group Im mising two dps. Raynier#1812
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]