About Band Of Misfits

90 Pandaren Hunter
Just wanted to post about us for a moment, we are made up of a group of deadly alliance players.We have done what others have said we could'nt do . We are #1 in rbgs for our sever ,when others said you fail or cant.It's not about our rateing so much as it's for those that said we could'nt do it.We grow stronger everyday and enjoy our encounters with the horde .
We will keep fighting to bring down the horde ,wpvp is our main goal all the other stuff that we do is a bonus to us . check us out on the best rp-pvp sever maelstrom ,and see why we are the number 1 alliance pvp guild around .
Edited by Sorrôw on 3/27/2013 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
you call your self deadly?... needing a group of 4-5 people to gank people while they do dailys.. etc.?

Your nothing less then a 1500 Pvpers who cant progress further IMO

No offence tho, maybe ganking people isn't a challange for you but, when you start to lose at low rated arena.. it is

anywhoooo. GL
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Sir we will meet you guys in a 10v10 war game anytime you like .
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I am no one's pawn.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Just saying you're good doesn't mean you said everyone else sucks, number one doesn't take all number twos glory.

Having a dog doesn't mean dog fighting you suckuhs.

Instead of feeling dissed how about responding with some class and "we don't world pvp" statements, then we can talk shop about what kinda game we are all playing here and then pick winners and losers.

Till then good for you, feel dissed.

All you fools can't touch us around Azeroth that's all I need to know to point out where the suck is at. Stay friendless all inactive in the cities then every once in a while stick your head out here on the forums and let us know what sandbox happened to hold your panties that makes you able to talk in an adult conversation about world pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
What happened to the other thread about BoM RBG rating hrm?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
It's been removed by blizzard
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
watch out...venicide is almost the top rbg'er on maelstrom by these all new LOW standards
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
good for you ven glad to see your working on it keep up the good work we are tied in rateing by the way 1715 woot
Edited by Sorrôw on 3/28/2013 5:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Manamonster > all else alliance wise.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

Huh?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I would have to disagree, he left control of NRU in the hands of an incompitent, who agreed to give him leadership back if he returned, he has and she didn't. He should have just went inactive with the guild master rank and made a new rank right below him for her to use.

I LIKE HOW YOU JUST DISSED EVERY ALLIANCE GUILD ON MALESTROM WITH THE LAST COMMENT!

Which guilds would those be? NRU is the only other Alliance guild on this server with more than 5-10 people.

Also, while 1700s is low, it's still early in the season, and we only run 1-2 nights a few games each night that we do them. We are still 709 in the world and 251 in the US, out of how many guilds and people still play this game? We don't stack our teams with lame FOTM classes or specs like boomkins, and elemental shamans. We have a ret paladin for crying out loud and it's a known fact that "ret is garbage" in rbgs.

Also, we're a World PvP guild, I personally am only doing RBGs so I can get gear faster, and I think there's a few others who are doing the same.
Edited by Vod on 3/28/2013 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
My only experiences with band of misfits seems to be ganking in 5+ groups killing 1-2 people and still losing people in the process. Literally NEVER been ganked when I have had more than 3 people around, I guess they are too busy not caring about their rating, but then posting their rating on the forums.

Basically, this is the new alliance annoyance that aren't very good, win with numbers and claim victory. Sigh...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Sigh...

if you're going to sign your name on your post you should at least spell it right dummy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
you know only thing i have seen you guys do is talk sht
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Literally NEVER been ganked when I have had more than 3 people around

i echo that sentiment
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
My only experiences with band of misfits seems to be ganking in 5+ groups killing 1-2 people and still losing people in the process. Sigarette...

I don't believe this to be true. Unless it was a couple of stealthier that got the jump on one of us standing in the back trying to type or afk or under geared. We have a no getting camped rule but allow fresh 90s in by the way.

Literally NEVER been ganked when I have had more than 3 people around, I guess they are too busy not caring about their rating, but then posting their rating on the forums. Sigarette...

So when you have yourself plus 4 others our teams of 5 plus can't get you. That's not very interesting man, theres only 7 of you total to worry about and the rest have converged on the dungeons. Go get those bosses done for me and tell them to get their mobs outta the zones so they don't get in our way.

I guess not caring rating, but then post rating... forums.

Basically, this is the new alliance annoyance that aren't very good, numbers win. Sigarette...

Secondly we don't need numbers to beat you but we aren't gonna refuse our new players the chance to beat down old famous players like yourself.

And First off (doing second first) I'm just doing RBGs to get faster gear.

Now for speech time! <Variante clears his throat> My game has been world pvp since guards gave honor in beta and I never stopped caring about searching for the fastest graveyard routes, learning where the obstacles are, thinking where the worst places to res would be, staying prepared to run back to my body at any time, using general chat to coordinate ganking, waiting a long time for resses and reinforcements, I still regard an 8 hour day in world pvp one game of wow, I still play like it was patch 1.08 and we in this guild train to out last others with a presence and consistency impossible to match, since the days of Vanilla.

Glad you gave me a chance to say that, thanks!
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
I would have to disagree, he left control of NRU in the hands of an incompitent, who agreed to give him leadership back if he returned, he has and she didn't. He should have just went inactive with the guild master rank and made a new rank right below him for her to use.

Ouch..

My feelings...

I wouldn't call Carionne incompetent. She had to fill the shoes of the Noob King, after all. My time as King was done, and I passed it to her. Looking back now, I'm glad she didn't give it back. The people that are in the NRU are happy with her. She's their queen, through whatever fate may await the NRU.

As for me, I now reside in a tight-knit guild of both RL and WoW friends that are close to me. Without the stress of leading an entire kingdom, I can now focus on other aspects of the game, like standing AFK in Stormwind and inflating my own ego with the constant /cheers and /salutes I get from random people that pass me by.

However, I am a little urked, after reading the forums, about NRU and myself being compared to Band of Misfits and Sorrow.

Come on guys, really?

I mean REALLY, come onnnnn.

Edit: Yours truly, the Blue Wizard ~
Edited by Fierywrath on 3/30/2013 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/30/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Venicide
Literally NEVER been ganked when I have had more than 3 people around

i echo that sentiment

While you didn't have 3 at the time, I remember clearly killing you and a holy paladin at the same time, in jade forest a few times before you had me zergged down by a warlock, dk and another priest ;)

Couille came out and we tried to 2 man your little gang, but alas, it didn't work.
Edited by Vod on 3/30/2013 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]