[H] <Dalaran Yacht Club> WPvP RBG's & Booty!

90 Undead Rogue
Yaaaarrr!
http://i.imgur.com/0Qq3tRC.png

Kil'Jaedens most patricious guild has docked and we're here to plunder all the booty for ourselves! <Dalaran Yacht Club> is on the account recruiting any scurvy seadog who is interested in PvP and plunder!

Who we are:
We are a small guild full of skilled players who enjoy both organized PvP and world PvP as our focus. We maintain a friendly enviroment and focus on having fun. While we do not compare to much more active WPvP Zerg guilds on this server that boast huge population of people, our members are chatty, friendly, and awesome! Achievement, transmog and mount runs area common thing in the guild, and we hope to get an RBG team going soon.

Who we want:
We are looking for skilled and like-minded players who have in interest in WPvP, and premade BG's and now Rated Battlegrounds. If you are a reliable person who likes to help others out or interested in WPvP we are the guild for you! We'll also take casuals, achievement hunters and alts if you want in on the fun!

What you can expect:
Dalaran Yacht Club focuses heavily on having an internal community. We want to instill our members with a good sense of comradery and friendship - you should be able to be able to trust and rely upon everyone in the guild to help you when you are in need, and not kick you when you are down. We offer free repairs to everyone in the guild, with more perks and bank privelages being open the more you contribute to the guild. We also have a community bank where high ranking members can donate materials in exchange for free gems and enchants. This keeps costs down for all members of the guild and everyone benefits.

Currently Recruiting:
  • Hunters
  • Discipline Priests
  • Mages
  • Paladins
  • If you want to apply, or have any questions, feel free to PST anyone rank pirate or higher in game or reply to this thread.
    Edited by Stagnetti on 7/19/2013 10:08 AM PDT
    90 Orc Death Knight
    Da names Stagnetti
    90 Troll Shaman
    You look like your being choked to death.. I chuckled
    90 Undead Priest
    Liked, stickied, reposted, tweeted, blogged, etc.
    90 Human Death Knight
    I like spaghetti.
    90 Undead Rogue
    We are currently in need of any role that wants to join. Having more healers and tanks within our walls would help.
    90 Undead Rogue
    I appreciate the bump, but what you wear will not assist in our guilds aquire more swabs to join me crew.
    90 Night Elf Priest
    Da Names Swagnetti.
    12 Dwarf Hunter
    Do you even Spelunky?
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    OH BABY
    90 Orc Shaman
    ah crap, guess this means i missed my 1k bonus!
    90 Undead Rogue
    OH BABY

You know you want to get inside me. Come and join us.

Eh, you've been with us through thick and thin and contributed tons. Expect it.
    90 Blood Elf Warlock

Same. The hour I was gone, we reached it. lol
    90 Undead Rogue
    I am going to be poor by the end of the night.
    90 Blood Elf Warlock
    I am going to be poor by the end of the night.

Rhonin already gave me Dalaran's treasury.
    90 Undead Rogue
    Shouldn't you be in bed?
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    https://soundcloud.com/swagnetti/swagnetti-on-swagnetti-snippet
    Edited by Cesare on 3/26/2013 2:34 PM PDT
    90 Orc Shaman
    I'd like to join on my resto shaman to-be.
    90 Undead Rogue
    I'd like to join on my resto shaman to-be.

Yarrrr we'll take ye. Just message one of the aforementioned deckhands and ye will be getting an invite.

We are currently looking for TWO Skilled DPS classes who can:
  • Interrupt spellcasting
  • Not Stand in poop
  • Know their class inside and out
  • For our Challenge mode team. Must be patient and willing to learn.
    This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]