90 Human Priest
Guild Name: Crits or GTFO
Server: Fenris-PVE
Contact for Recruitment: Sechi#1404
Current Progression: 2/12 10man

RAID TIMES:
Tues 7:00-10:00 EST
Thurs 7:00-10:00 EST
Will be deciding on a 3rd night to raid soon.

Recruitment needs:

Healadin (High)
Retadin (Medium)
Protadin (Medium)
Boomkin (High)
Bear (High)
Kitty (High)
Tree (High)
Rshammy (Medium)
Ele shammy (High)
Enhance shammy (High)

What we expect:
We expect people to be punctual, respectful, open minded, friendly, cooperative, good team work and most important PAY ATTENTION. Item level required for ToT progression is 490+. Maybe a little low for ToT progression, but we don't mind gearing some people. Also we use mumble for communication, NOT ventrilo. Desire to raid consistently and progress through current content is MUST. We will not take people that raid awesome for a while, and then have the "I'm so bored of this game" attitude. We would like consistent people that will progress through content smoothly and have fun while doing so.

About us:
Started MoP raiding December 27, 2012. Cleared 16/16 normal and 3/16H pretty fast. Would have loved to go for heroics, but time ran out for us.
Guild was created December 22, 2011 by 8 real life friends that have been raiding together till now. Unfortunately, real life calls every now and then, so we are not able to all raid together anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm confused. Are you recruiting for people to sit on the bench for your ten man, or are you going to try and form a 25 man? Ten people is a lot to recruit especially when seven are "high" priority unless you are recruiting for a second ten / 25 man.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm not recruiting people for bench or 25 man. Those classes are the ones we would like to get for an ideal group. I am not trying to get 10 people more. Just need some of them. If we get full on a role, we will update this thread. For example, if we get full on dps then every dps spec on the recruitment needs will be erased.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
That's code for welcome to the bench guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]