[H] 10m recruiting (Tu/W/Th | 11p-1a [EST])

90 Blood Elf Mage
Red Right Hand (12/12 T15) is seeking some skilled, friendly players for our core 10m raid.

What We Need
1 Tank
Druid, Monk, DK, Warrior

1 DPS
Hunter, Rogue

Solid, reliable raiders who know their class well and want to be part of a team. Big emphasis on Raid attendance. Being geared is a plus, but is not necessary. We can help you get gear if you're willing to put in the effort.

Raid Schedule
Tues / Wed / Thurs | 11p - 1a

We're also looking for raiders interested in "sub" roles, who'd like to raid but may not be able to commit to a regular schedule.

Who We Are
Our guild was started by a few IRL friends who have been raiding since Vanilla. Between us, we've seen just about every raid. We've met some new friends along the way and built a solid core group. We're a mature group of raiders, but we all laugh at our mistakes and the raids are generally lighthearted.

What We Do
Above all, we want to clear content, get loot, and have fun doing it. We're not a hardcore guild gunning for the #1 spot on the server. At the same time, we wouldn't classify ourselves as "casual" and do like to get stuff done. Our raids are organized and focused on downing bosses, but we also like to banter and enjoy the experience. Our guildies get to know each other and we enjoy our small community.

If you're interested in finding out more, reply here or reach out to us in-game.

Raid Leaders: Arcanejill, Koriden, Kahlán
Edited by Arcanejill on 7/14/2013 1:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
If I am not on Rigamortis you can find me here.
Reply Quote
52 Goblin Priest
I have a 499 Holy paladin on Skullcrusher and may be interested in what you have to offer. After being stuck on one boss for 1.5 weeks and the next for the past 3, I'm exhausted and almost bored. Are you guys progressing? Is the dps there? (seems to be a popular issue). And if I were to be recruited, would I have a spot each night? Excuse the bluntness, I'm just trying to get a feel for the guilds out there and see which one best fits. Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hi Craie.

Thanks for the reply. No worries on the bluntness; I can appreciate getting straight to the point. =)

To answer your questions:

Are you guys progressing?

We've always had a very good solid core Raid that progresses quite well. We cleared MSV in 3 lockouts and began working on HoF when attendance problems appeared. We fell woefully behind during T14 due to this. However, once we had our team back together, we finished off HoF in a week, and cleared all 4 bosses in Terrace in a single night.

Same has been true for ToT. We downed Jin'rokh on our first night in ToT and Horridon was dead after 2 more raids. I honestly believe we'd be farther along if we'd been able to raid consistently. Frankly, our biggest hurdle has been the attendance boss, which is why we're reaching out to recruit now.

Is the dps there?

Definitely. Our main DPS core are very good players and consistent performers. We are looking for a strong Warlock or Rogue to fill one vacant spot but other than that DPS is seldom an issue.

And if I were to be recruited, would I have a spot each night?

If you were to join, you'd start out on a Trial basis and we would be inviting you to each raid so we can see you in action and give you a chance to get to know us. Once you're past that stage, the only things we ask are consistent attendance and performance. If you're online for every raid and you do well, your raid spot belongs to you. We definitely value reliable, skilled players and try to treat them well.

Hope that answers your questions. Let me know if you have anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^ bump dis
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The logs are public if you are familiar with world of logs.
Edited by Rigasvetki on 3/27/2013 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
when can i have your babies rigs
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Still looking and giving out cookies.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I am a paladin tank with a ret off spec, how are you guys?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Ill let the officers know and have them get in contact with you if they have not already.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Really could use a strong rogue or warlock!!
Edited by Rigasvetki on 4/2/2013 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Council down and still looking!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
@Commie

Hey there. Did anyone contact you yet? We're still looking to recruit some good raiders for our Core. Are you still looking?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Update -- we are currently seeking reliable healing and DPS backups. Given consistent attendance and performance, main spots are most certainly available.

As Rigs said, Council is down and we're looking for solid raiders ASAP. Get with myself or Arcanejill ingame for information.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Tortos down!

LF1 competitive DPS (lock, war, ret or rogue) for main raid. Healer (sham/pally) /DPS backups work and ALL spots are competitive. World of logs are up to get an idea of what we are looking.
Edited by Rigasvetki on 4/11/2013 12:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Lock, Ret, war or rogueee
Edited by Rigasvetki on 4/15/2013 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Update:
We are 6/12 and looking to fill our last couple core spots.

Seeking two (2) solid DPS to join our main core 10m. Would strongly prefer a Warlock, Rogue, and/or Hunter but we're open to working with anyone skilled who wants to be part of a team.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Update: 8/12
Two new bosses killed tonight (Durumu and Primordius). Goes to show what we can achieve once we get past the dreaded roster/attendance boss. =D

Our 10m is looking strong and we'd love another couple DPS to lock it down. Warlock, Rogue, and/or Hunter would be excellent but we're open to working with any class.

As always, subs welcome.

Cheers.
Edited by Arcanejill on 6/7/2013 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Update: 9/12
Looking for a solid Tank to join us and help us finish off ToT. Prefer a good Druid, DK, or Warrior.

Good opportunity for the right Tank looking for a new home. Small, friendly group looking to raid and have a good time.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for you guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]