Long lost nessy player.

90 Human Paladin
Wondering if anyone knows what happened to the one and only creepella formerly apart of undivided though it appears they can be divided, just wondering if anyone has heard from her in the past few months.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
And on that note I am going to expand the search as well, try to find some of my old side effect buddies (wraths side effect not the current guild that doesnt live up to the name) so if anyone has info on whatever happened to Slycor, Kyolo, Fhade or Nolo let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
WELL earned.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Drizz begone from here!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
All I'm saying is "WELL earned."..... Jeeze dude..
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Slycor took a break for awhile and is now on the Realm Blade's Edge.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks, will have to find him now, so have to ask were you apart of side effect? Seems like a name I know.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
yo I know kyolo I play League with him he asked me to speak for him since he doesn't have an active account to reply with
Edited by Worhound on 9/17/2013 7:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Ella stopped playing a while ago. I believe she had some real life issues going on. Undivided split apart as well, most players scouting off to Stormrage and Korgath.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]