Brighten your Day!

90 Blood Elf Mage
Hi everyone. I've never really looked at these forums before two days ago. After reading them, I'm sure I share the same opinion of Sorrow as all of you do. When I read his posts, they just brighten up my day and make me smile no matter the context of my current situation. In his honor, I have put my nose to the grindstone (for an hour or so) and coded up something I think everyone can appreciate. MMO-Champion has a blue tracker, well now Maelstrom can have a sorrow-tracker! Whenever you're feeling down you can just check it out and see what amazing things he has said most recently. I, as a mage, personally love when he brings up mana biscuits.

To all of you guilds running a Wordpress-based guild website, I would be happy to share what I have coded to benefit the Maelstrom community if you send me a whisper in-game! Otherwise, you can see it exemplified on our guild website at memeselection.com. It is a widget, so it is placed in the sidebar on the right. Now my entire guild can enjoy Sorrow's funny antics all day every day! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

~Breyada
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
wow !!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
During the election campaign season I knew Sorrow would win by being able to speak to not just the elites among us but also the average Azerothian.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I unironically like everything Sorrow has released. The man can do no wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Just FYI, if Sorrow isn't -the- Sorrow in your life, the widget can be fitted to follow anyone's forum activity! And Saguero, sarcasm is a MSC past time! But I would never be sarcastic about a matter so significant!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I approve this message.

Kat
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
well im glad you all like me or hate me which ever im here to have fun and play a game .
i dont have the best spelling in the world but i do the best i can i wanna bring fun and pvp to a ( dead sever ) some say but i have been on maelstrom my whole wow life and its my home so keep playing keep hateing me and keep likeing me cause it makes me happy
Reply Quote
Dis be de funnehest t'ing I read all mornin' ... downloadin' in 3 ... 2 ... 1

(An' I like yah, Sorrow. Y'all keep doin' what ya doin', bruddah. Yah only git talked 'bout if'n yah doin' sumpin' int'restin', yah know?)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
thanks troll cant wait to see you on the battle ground
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
ever time you post it makes me happy i smile inside so much that you have put forth so much effort to talk sht about me
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Did someone pop an exchange of emotion potion? And there wasn't any crying?

Bartender!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i think they should make a sorrow tracker 9000
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
really janes that comment is so wrong
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
What exactly does the "9000"-ness do to the Sorrow Tracker? If it is something plausible, maybe I'll do it.
Edited by Breyada on 4/9/2013 7:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
maybe tell you when i log in to the game or when i kill some one or something
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hmm... there may be a way I can tap into your achievements and read the progress on your HKs, but it wouldn't be able to tell whom you killed. Maybe I can make you an addon that stores killing blows and then allow you to use an uplink to update it on all of the sites that have the SORROWTRACKER 9000. We'll see!
Edited by Breyada on 4/9/2013 7:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
awsome
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]