(H) Defilers of Arathor Recruiting

90 Undead Warlock
A week earlier they had begun their movement back East into Arathi. Taking the mountains and reforming in Galen's Fall. The road had been difficult but now Teirvel looked over the once verdant fields, died red from the blood and battle that had taken place.
Teirvel looked over at his troops, roaming the battlefield scavenging and robbing the deceased of the things they held so close in life. A warrior by the name of Clistus strode over to him, with a large black battle axe casually thorn over his shoulder.
"Hail Clistus, I hope you got your share of the blood shed?"
Picking his teeth with a bone he had undoubtedly taken from one of the fallen soldiers. "Not near enough of it. This rabble fought like cowards, seemed to afraid to look at us."
Teirvel cackled "I suppose you haven't looked in a mirror lately. But most of us do not have the most appealing faces to look on."
He listened as Engelmar and Mormin compared how many they had killed. "Got three right between the eyes." Engelmar bragged. "Ah." Mormin laughed. "Those are good shots, but I put an arrow right in one of their mages arm. He lit half the others on fire as he tried to put it out."
"Defilers of Arathor!" Teirvel called out to his troops. "Today was a great victory, we have feasted on their flesh and struck a mighty blow to the humans in Arathi. If half of them fight like this we will take Stromgarde for Prince Galen and the Dark Lady within the month."

Defilers of Arathor is recruiting all Forsaken to bring the fight to Alliance and crush them. We are a all Forsaken guild, heavy rp and wpvp. We run RBGs and Arenas, we make sure to get all our members conquest capped. We do regular old world raids as a guild and partake in multiple rp events every week. As well as daily world pvp.
Should you seek to rend flesh with us find us in game or apply at Defilersofarathor.com!
Victory for the Forsaken!
Edited by Teirvel on 3/26/2013 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump.

Teirvel when I think of you Rping, I think of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRxTkvwpacY
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You are gravely mistaken, it would be just deadful if I made those puns... ah crap I did it again.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump.

Teirvel when I think of you Rping, I think of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRxTkvwpacY

Agreed. Haha:)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Death to the living!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Bumps
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Bumps
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Victory for Galen! Death to the living!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Victory for the Forsaken!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]