Sup fury

90 Human Warrior
RoT
Raging Blow no longer requires you to be Enraged.
Raging Blow Off-Hand no longer requires you to be Enraged.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It hasn't needed Enrage since 5.0, just the Raging Blow! buff.

This isn't a mechanic change, just a tooltip fix.

Basically, there are little to zero actual mechanic changes in this first 5.3 patch and there likely won't be many at all.

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/316253214926311425
Edited by Samayael on 3/25/2013 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
RoT
!@#$%^-it! I don't play fury :( I thought it was something cool.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Fury is fine, its plenty viable in arena
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Read all of the patch notes along with that change. It is fairly evident with the time period they announced and some of the ridiculous changes that this is a april fools joke and that is coming from someone USED to seeing stupid crap go live.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Read all of the patch notes along with that change. It is fairly evident with the time period they announced and some of the ridiculous changes that this is a april fools joke and that is coming from someone USED to seeing stupid crap go live.
Or, maybe it's just a tooltip fix like Sam already said. They don't tease out April Fools jokes, they spring them on the first without any warning.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
but everyone still is in arms for pvp, though i suppose you dont see a lot of top warrs in general. might be worth trying
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
03/25/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Vera
Or, maybe it's just a tooltip fix like Sam already said. They don't tease out April Fools jokes, they spring them on the first without any warning.

That isn't the the thing I was refering to it was the entire damned patch if you read my post even at all. It's already fairly evident it was a tooltip fix but the REST of the notes are fishy. Then again maybe it's legit and they have finally lost their marbles who knows.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]