Is Kanrethad slightly more difficult now?

85 Gnome Priest
384 ilvl http://youtu.be/v1i4BnY8PeQ

I don't mean to bump this but this video is totally full of crap. Removing gear to lower you ilvl is not the same and having all equipment slots full and having the same ilvl. His real ilvl is somewhere in the 460-470 range, which has already been proven to be possible.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If you are REALLY anal about the Gateway buff, you won't even have doom on you.
I agree with most everything you said but this is completely false.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Doom doesn't do dmg until it expires. But there is no way to avoid the debuff entirely. You can heavily delay it by using the gateway and pit lord charge but you can not negate it entirely. provide proof or don't post.
Edited by Iscariah on 3/29/2013 1:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
If Curse of Ultimate Doom is an issue just bring a purification pot. It's a tough fight and it's supposed to be tough. Doesn't mean any mouth breather with no skill at playing their class can get it.

I consider myself a pretty good player and I wiped 12-15 times I think before I figured everything out and got the timing down. The felhunter part is honestly the only challenging part and if you don't let them face the pit lord (at least that's what I found) they almost never dispell the enslave. It took me quite a few tries to figure that out. The rest is pretty easy. You just react to what's happening and if you react properly you win.

If after 10 tries you can't get below 75% then you obviously don't understand some kind of mechanic with the fight and you should read up or watch a guide instead. There are many of them out there.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Doom doesn't do dmg until it expires. But there is no way to avoid the debuff entirely. You can heavily delay it by using the gateway and pit lord charge but you can not negate it entirely. provide proof or don't post.

Yea I tried to delay it as long as possible and managed to only get it on me right before the first fel hunter phase, idk if it's possible to keep it off of you the entire game, I don't think it is because my Pit Lords charge was on CD from interrupted Cata (as seen in this video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFliJnNmjos
Edited by Skend on 4/1/2013 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]