KSP Lords' Sale Thread (again)

90 Blood Elf Priest
Okay let's try this again! Our last thread got deleted because of the ridiculous spam on it. Like I said in the last thread, if you guys want to talk about the controversy behind PvE guilds selling runs, go and make a separate thread. This thread is for our sales, not your ridiculous trolling/spamming. As you learn in kindergarten, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it." Simple people.

<KSP Lords> is currently selling invites to our guild in order to get Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent (please note you do need cloud serpent rep to actually use the mount). We are currently the only guild on the server with the mount, which we got from the guild achievement [Guild Glory of the Pandaria Raider]. We are currently asking for 18k for the mount, and it costs 2.7k when you buy it from the guild vendor. 22k is extremely cheap for one of these mounts, especially since the overused JC mounts are going for this price.
***A small group of KSP members are completing gold challenge modes. Within the next couple of weeks, we will have the guild gold challenge modes completed, giving the option to buy the cute, little, powerful Thundering Serpent Hatchling for only 300g. Those who buy invites now will be allowed to stay in the guild until the hatchling is available. ***

My guild is also open to doing other PvE related things, like possibly doing [Glory of the Pandaria Raider] which awards Reins of the Heavenly Crimson Cloud Serpent. We're not sure how much we're going to be asking for this, but please realize you are paying 10 raiders to spend a lot of time over the course of two weeks for this mount, so it will not be cheap. Also, we are looking to sell Heroic Sha of Fear kills which awards "the Fearless." As for those of you who have been asking about challenge modes, we will probably be selling those runs soon. We are unsure of those prices at this time as well.

***Due to another sales opportunity we are taking, we will have a Sha of Fear Heroic kill available, but he will be the only thing left up in the instance. He will be up starting April 12th or 19th. Once again, killing Heroic Sha of Fear awards the title "the Fearless." We are currently taking up offers for him.***

For any questions please direct them to Innocence, Boostedqt, Astarenette or Boosted. If neither of us are online, you can leave an ingame mail for me, or check with a guild member to see if Boostedqt or I are available on another character.

Many people have brought up what happens after they buy the mount/pet from the guild. We don't kick people; they leave freely on their own. If people would like to stay we don't mind, and we develop a friendly relationship with some of our buyers. We're a pretty boring guild. Nobody would want to stay anyways =)
Edited by Innocence on 4/11/2013 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I figured it out, you can click off mind sear if the target is friendly. I don't get mind seared often as a shadow priest so I never knew. Mystery solved no thanks to you.
Reply Quote
27 Human Warrior
How much are you selling the Sha of Fear kills for?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
How much are you selling the Sha of Fear kills for?

Ahh... this is just as bad as buying titles from PVP.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
This thread is for our sales, not your ridiculous trolling/spamming. As you learn in kindergarten, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it." Simple people.

When you make statements like this, you are asking people to troll you. Its the exact opposite of your intentions. Simple people.

Sianl
Reply Quote
20 Gnome Warrior
Re-posting deleted threads are against blizzard rules, and can result in a forum ban.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I love how when people buy PVE achievements, its ok, but when people buy PvP ratings and Achievements, it's frowned upon.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I love how when people buy PVE achievements, its ok, but when people buy PvP ratings and Achievements, it's frowned upon.

[

I thought we went over this in the other thread.

PvE achievements offer cosmetic enhancements only.

PvP ratings give people access to gear upgrades which can passively improve their survivability.

I'll eat crow if you can prove to me how a PvE title can make a tangible impact on gameplay.

]
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
03/26/2013 08:33 PMPosted by Chald
PvP ratings give people access to gear upgrades which can passively improve their survivability.

Not anymore.

And it's still the same. They are getting mounts, and even sometimes gear the otherwise would have no access too. It's just the PVE version.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Battlegrounds, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas now have an ilevel cap. All gear will be scaled down to ilevel 496.

From http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9135374/53_PTR_Patch_Notes-3_22_2013
Edited by Flametalon on 3/26/2013 9:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Battlegrounds, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas now have an ilevel cap. All gear will be scaled down to ilevel 496.

[

Well then, that sucks.

Consider myself partially corrected, then.

...but please tell me how a mount increases D/HPS.

edit
Thanks for the unneeded and impudent advice. May I offer you some of my own: do not post in this thread again. Your posts are benefiting no one unless harassment is on the top of your to-do list. My thread isn't about trolling someone and considering there are hundreds of threads like this one that are about guild sales, it shouldn't have been deleted. But, thanks to the spammers, it was.

Aww, sweetie, that's not how things work around here.

]
Edited by Chald on 3/27/2013 6:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

[

Well then, that sucks.

Consider myself partially corrected, then.

...but please tell me how a mount increases D/HPS.

edit
Thanks for the unneeded and impudent advice. May I offer you some of my own: do not post in this thread again. Your posts are benefiting no one unless harassment is on the top of your to-do list. My thread isn't about trolling someone and considering there are hundreds of threads like this one that are about guild sales, it shouldn't have been deleted. But, thanks to the spammers, it was.

Aww, sweetie, that's not how things work around here.

]

People purchase PVP title / glad carries all the time, for titles and mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hey sorry I kinda got your last thread deleted by sticking up for the pve side of the game!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
People purchase PVP title / glad carries all the time, for titles and mounts.

[

So does that mean if I kill someone who purchased Glad out in the open the title becomes somehow meaningless?

]
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Maybe it got deleted cause of carries?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]