BOB! Bob! Bob! Ryoka! Krahmm, LOOKEEE!

90 Human Hunter
[quote]What? What's wrong with wuvving all of ones wittle woogums?

Even the fase-eating woogums.

after reading this i must conclude that you are def a female irl. perhaps a future (or current?) neighborhood cat lady.

Nope! I'm a guy and only have one IRL cat, but he's my little buddy.

I grew up on a ranch and we usually had 3 or 4 dogs, several bottle-fed sheep and cows, ducks, geese, chickens, etc. I'm very used to animals being around and don't really have any problems with people owning lots of house pets as long as they are well taken care of.

I tend to get along with animals better than people because animals don't care if you're in a bad mood. At least my cat doesn't.
Edited by Helys on 4/2/2013 12:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

after reading this i must conclude that you are def a female irl. perhaps a future (or current?) neighborhood cat lady.

Nope! I'm a guy and only have one IRL cat, but he's my little buddy.

I grew up on a ranch and we usually had 3 or 4 dogs, several bottle-fed sheep and cows, ducks, geese, chickens, etc. I'm very used to animals being around and don't really have any problems with people owning lots of house pets as long as they are well taken care of.

I tend to get along with animals better than people because animals don't care if you're in a bad mood. At least my cat doesn't.

Having grown up on a farm in a rural state...cats serve a useful purpose. Anything that moves that they can kill, they do so and eat. At one time we had about 15 cats on the farm and never had rodent, snake or any other pest problem. Added to that, the dogs never bothed the cats cause they were treated with the left overs of any deer or hog kills.

People tend to make fun of cats, but they are one of the most prolific killers on this planet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
My widdle huggy-wuggums kills me with wuv.

Also, his breath is eye-wateringly stank.
Edited by Helys on 4/4/2013 10:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]