82 Human Priest
Choir
Reply Quote
82 Human Priest
Spiritual Cleave

Bubbly Spirit Cleave

Wingless Wings Cleave

Mystic Cleave

Aaahh, spiritualty beyond religion is in the realm of the mystics.

Mystic Cleave?
Reply Quote
Don't know a ton about monks, besides the video, what is it you like about them? Oh yea and I like Pope Cleave.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't know a ton about monks, besides the video, what is it you like about them? Oh yea and I like Pope Cleave.

The problem with rets is their survivability.
Monk's off healing fixes that essentially.

Their healing stuff bouncing around everywhere really does help.
Plus they can stack their healing spheres behind the pillar your healer uses so during times of CC on the healer you can have some healing while you LoS the damage.

+ A million other things.
Reply Quote
03/27/2013 12:58 AMPosted by Solvexx

The problem with rets is their survivability.
Monk's off healing fixes that essentially.

Their healing stuff bouncing around everywhere really does help.
Plus they can stack their healing spheres behind the pillar your healer uses so during times of CC on the healer you can have some healing while you LoS the damage.

+ A million other things.

What hard countercomps have you found? What limitations have you encountered?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
To be honest we havn't faced anything that seemed like a hard counter comp yet.
Every KFC/Jungle and PHDK we faced were stomped.
All their CC is negated by double sac, double trinkets from monk and my bubble/trinket.
Nothing is really endlessly CCable on our team.

Anything with a mage in it got eaten by us. Both rets and monks eat mages like they are nothing.
Priests seemed pretty squishy also.

To be honest, we only played about 15 games around 2k MMR, so it's not much of a sample to really go off of. Plus our priest was playing like like 400-600 MS at the time.. So yeah.

We're enjoying it so far anyway. :)
Edited by Solvexx on 3/27/2013 3:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
have u ran into anyone who said? "Why should i bring a ret when any other melee would be better?" just wondering what my comeback should be since I didn't have one. Is it because of double bops/freedoms? or extra off heals?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
For 3s or RBGs?

For RBGs, there is nothing to say back. It's true.
For arenas though.. Depending on the comp Ret is quite strong.

I suggest staying to what you know is true. Ret/DK/Priest is strong, so is Ret/WW/Priest.
Ret/Hunter/Priest is awesome too. There are a few others but these three are the main ones IMO.

The Priest can be substituted for a Shaman if you want. Or MW, But I prefer Sham and Priest. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]